When do subscriber's get their monthly Cartel Coin Stipend?

Slopster

Well the issue is now on reddit, where apparently BW is responding to it by looking into cases of coins not being credited. Wish that was on THESE boards instead of Reddit.

Thinking of contacting TORWars and Darth Hater to see if they can't figure out some sanity on this.

Once again, should we expect coins within 2 days or 33 days from our billing date?

Which billing date? Our original billing date, or last billing date, or our next upcoming billing date?

Pleading for BW to add ANY clarification.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: I've just now received my 500 Complementary Coins.

For information about my case:

2012/11/16 = One Month Recurring Subscription Billed. Status OPEN

2012/11/20 = One Month Recurring Subscription Billed. Status CLOSED

2012/11/21 = Subscriber Monthly Grant: 500 Cartel Coins

Edited by Elysith

Update: I've just now received my 500 Complementary Coins.

For information about my case:

2012/11/16 = One Month Recurring Subscription Billed. Status OPEN

2012/11/20 = One Month Recurring Subscription Billed. Status CLOSED

2012/11/21 = Subscriber Monthly Grant: 500 Cartel Coins

I just got mine as well, paid for my account on the 17th. Just think that had a hick up and are working out the issues now. Nice to see that they are at least working on it

Yeah. I knew about the key stipend. I just found it curious that I got the coins for that, but not for the subscription renewal.

Seems to be the other way round for me, got my monthly stipend today but not the 100 coins for my security key, tho will give it a couple of days and see what happens.

dumb question I am sure, but why is it 700 for you? Collector's edition or something?

6 month sub is 600 coins per month. Security key is 100 coins per month so I'm guessing that's probably how he got 700. It's the same for me.

Glad to hear people are receiving finally. Still nothing here.

My info:

6 Month sub.

No coins as of yet.

8/18/12 Last Bill Date

2/14/13 Next Bill Date

6 month sub here too and I just got my 600 coins late last night although I got the 100 from the security key on the day that F2P launched. So not sure when the next 700 coins is coming or if it will be split in two again, lol.

To be fair, they would have to put the cutoff point SOMEWHERE. if they did it the 14th, then all the people on the 13th would complain. If they did it the 13th, then all the people on the 12... etc. etc. etc. Until it loops around all the way again ad infinitem. May as well do it when 1.5 went live, which is the point which makes most sense. (I had forgotten it was a Thursday patch, not a tuesday, or I would have suggested that explanation as well)

edit: Just checked, and apparently my next billing is 4/16 (6 month plan), and haven't recieved anything other than the initial allotment, +100 for security key. So either they're slow, or the 15th isn't precisely the cutoff date? 'Course, nothing I particularly care to actually spend the coins on, so it's not all that big a concern to me as to when I get them.

They could put the cutoff at the 1st of November and nobody would complain because everyone would get coins. Why should one half of people get 500 or more extra coins for the month than the other, that's just stupid.

For information sake, my sub re-upped on the 9th of November I believe, and I have yet to hear anything official about whether or not I will receive a stipend for this month or not.

Checking back in to report that I received my correct allotment of 600 coins last night as well.

Looks like a huge amount of coins went out last night.

While I'm personally made whole, I still think Bioware should make a clarifying statement to more adequately explain the whole "33 day" thing.

• 2 months later...
We all got it when we first got in, It is that we haven't got the monthly 500 we signed up for.

The reply still applies. If you didn't get your monthly stipend, let them know. I'm on the 3 month plan, but I've got my coins on the 17th every month.

We all got it when we first got in, It is that we haven't got the monthly 500 we signed up for.

Way to dig up the dead.

There are several more recent threads that would have told you that there was a problem with players getting last month's stipend. For some reason the automation didn't take effect on time and the stipends were therefor late. If it's been more than a week and you still haven't received yours submit a CS ticket in-game to get it sorted out.

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar

I got mine a week ago. almost 2 weeks late, but I got them. didn't have to open ticket either, just posted in a thread that community managers were redirecting people to. it came in as "Customer Service Grant" rather then my normal "Subscriber Monthly Grant"

if you look through developer tracker, you should be able to find the post with official thread redirect

Just to confuse things I stopped my sub for Jan as it was way way cheaper to buy 60day time cards in a stores January sales.. Now last mth I still got a allocation of coins though from the first card but Im unsure what or when is suppose to happen? Do I just get an amount for each card plus my other keys

• 8 months later...
I use Game Time Cards and just read that I wont receive my Cartel Coins unless i wait until the full 60 days are up then add a new card. FFS BW get your **** together It shouldn't matter when I put my code in active subscription or not. Please post something in Code redemption Tab that tells us this Edited by MasterPromithes
Spelling and Grammar

I use Game Time Cards and just read that I wont receive my Cartel Coins unless i wait until the full 60 days are up then add a new card. FFS BW get your **** together It shouldn't matter when I put my code in active subscription or not. Please post something in Code redemption Tab that tells us this

eh?

you get your coins once a month, as if you had any other subscription. so even if you use your next time card, while your original has more than a month left on it - your cartel coin grants will proceed at even intervals, as if you were using monthly recurring subscription. it works the same way for 3 and 6 month sub.