Class Popularity??

Anosa

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What classes would you say are the most popular? list???

heres what i would say ... top being most popular, bottom being least.

Warrior/Knight

Sorc/Sage

Bounty/Trooper

Agent/Smuggler

It's different depending on the faction, and it should include Advanced Class choices, which make a big difference.

For Republic, I think your list is close, but for the Empire, your list is off a bit. It should be:

Republic:

• Knight (Sentinel)
  • Consular (Shadow)
  • Knight (Guardian)
  • Trooper (Vanguard)
  • Smuggler (Gunslinger)
  • Consular (Sage)
  • Trooper (Commando)
  • Smuggler (Scoundrel)

Empire:

• Inquisitor (Assassin)
  • Warrior (Juggernaut)
  • Bounty Hunter (Powertech)
  • Warrior (Marauder)
  • Bounty Hunter (Mercenary)
  • Inquisitor (Sorcerer)
  • Agent (Sniper)
  • Agent (Operative)

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar

Male Rattataki has to be one of the least chosen race/gender combinations. I can't recall... ever having seen one, actually.

My Sorcerer and Gunslinger are both male Ratataki. I also have a Male Mirialan Assassin, which is likely rare.

Edited by Galbatorrix

It's different depending on the faction, and it should include Advanced Class choices, which make a big difference.

For Republic, I think your list is close, but for the Empire, your list is off a bit. It should be:

Republic:

• Knight (Sentinel)
  • Consular (Shadow)
  • Knight (Guardian)
  • Trooper (Vanguard)
  • Smuggler (Gunslinger)
  • Consular (Sage)
  • Trooper (Commando)
  • Smuggler (Scoundrel)

Empire:

• Inquisitor (Assassin)
  • Warrior (Juggernaut)
  • Bounty Hunter (Powertech)
  • Warrior (Marauder)
  • Bounty Hunter (Mercenary)
  • Inquisitor (Sorcerer)
  • Agent (Sniper)
  • Agent (Operative)

:cool:

I'm leveling a sorc right now. And I have to say, aside from marauders, all I see running around are other sorcs shooting lightning everywhere.

I did a Foundry run last night and everyone was a sorc except the assassin tank. We're a dime a dozen.

Male Rattataki has to be one of the least chosen race/gender combinations. I can't recall... ever having seen one, actually.

Opodd the Inquisitor, my only 50 and my first character, is one of these. Rattataki seem to be the least favoured of the races, although it's hard to tell, with all the helmets all about the place. Not sure cyborg types will be that popular either, but I can't really tell them apart from the humans.

Opodd the Inquisitor, my only 50 and my first character, is one of these. Rattataki seem to be the least favoured of the races, although it's hard to tell, with all the helmets all about the place. Not sure cyborg types will be that popular either, but I can't really tell them apart from the humans.

My main is a male cyborg Operative.

My main is a male cyborg Operative.

That's the thing, I'm just basing my thoughts on my own bias, more than anything else and because it's difficult to tell the difference between cyborg and standard human, I can't honestly say I've seen that many. Of course, I can't honestly say I've seen that many humans about either, going on that logic. There's a smeg load of Twi'leks and Zabraks though. Zabraks are especially abundant on Korriban.

There are a lot of Agents running around now, early on they bottomed all the lists of the classes people were going to play. With alts being a big part for many and the Agent story line recognised as so good its a big attraction

I think both sorcerers and mercenaries got nerfed though so I still guess assassins/shadows and marauders/sentinels are the most popular classes

I imagine the Pyrotech/Vanguard pop has also increased and Operative/Scoundrel further decreased.

I imagine the Pyrotech/Vanguard pop has also increased and Operative/Scoundrel further decreased.

Yeah, the operatives and scoundrels haven't had a good first year, they need DPS and healing comparable at least to the other classes and I also personally feel the sorcerers and sages need to either get a little more damage or a little bit more durability back, not as much as before, but enough to bring them back in line with the others

TONS of Zabraks.

I see a butt load of Troopers. Like so many that it bothers me to play mine.

It depends. I'm not bothered to play my Zabrak Trooper because there aren't so many Dark-brown-skinned Republic Zabraks on my server. I'd would rather say I'm quite an exception in the middle of all these pale-skinned Zabraks and Maul-like Zabraks.