Hats off to the aces!

ellahrairah

I would give a "Hats off" to the PoT5 imperial crew, but all I saw was a bunch of maxed out players preying on newbie pubs. . . I think they are good pilots, but not unbeatable. Too bad I can't match their premades with some from my server. ;)

The POT5 IMPS are getting beat pretty bad right now. Check out Nixx'd and the Black Squadron so far the best GSF stream I have found.

http://www.twitch.tv/swtorplayer95

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly, I am often that one guy guarding the sat, AND I frequently finish the match atop the killboard. You see, one good pilot can keep a sat under control for an entire match, allowing his entire team to focus on capturing another WITHOUT needing to peel off to defend or retake a sat in the middle of the attack.

This is me most of the time... In a mastered ship on a covered node (C on Kuat, B on Mesas), I can keep a node from being captured while still killing people off it and having no deaths for the match.

Although jokes aside anyone who runs Burst lasers or ion rail are just cheapshots plain and simple.

Not my fault the devs designed two weapons to be significantly better at Domination matches than almost anything else.

The POT5 IMPS are getting beat pretty bad right now. Check out Nixx'd and the Black Squadron so far the best GSF stream I have found.

Oh... if people are saying this is the best GSF stream, I really need to figure out how to stream and/or push some guildies into it.

Don't get me wrong, I like the boys on pub side (except shock, because it annoys him), but they're not the best pilots I've run into.

http://www.twitch.tv/swtorplayer95

If I were a betting man, and I'm not, I would take a single Death Squadron premade over a single Black Squadron premade any day. And I'd give 3:1 odds.

Also, you should note that In the listed stream, it was 2 BS premades(and shock) vs 1 DS premade

All good fun tho!

• 3 months later...