Rerolling from a server looking for a guild/server

Nyteshroud

Like the title says looking for a new server home ill be rerolling new and im looking for a server and guild. Im looking for a mature guild but not too stuck up that fun isn't an option. Im looking for mainly empire but republic is an option im open to change i mainly want to focus on pve content and pvp and casual raiding. Im not a fan of pvp server but my old main server was a pvp server prophecy of five. So come on guys/gals post up some server/guild suggestions, my mains on my old server was a 50 jugg tank/sith assassin and 46 merc bounty hunter so plz help me find a home. Was thinking harbringer but haven't seen any guilds posting when i made apost in their server forums.

<The Rebel Alliance> A republic guild is casual and laid back. We are mainly active at night. We enjoy doing the end game content but aren't crazy people who freak out if everything doesnt go perfect. We have about 60 people with alts. We also have a website, guild bank and teamspeak. Feel free to check us at "therebelallianceguild.enjin,com" or send me an in game message if you have any question.

-Bashran

I'm looking to raid but not to commit all my time to it! I've done the wow raiding scene and it got to the point where it was more like work than fun. Also since I work graveyard shift I work a lot. I want to enjoy the game and not end up hating it like with wow.

That is how my guild is. We run HM FPs together and we raid once a week as of right now but we aren't hard core top geared players. we run them to have fun while enjoying the end game content Edited by rjgravel
typo

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you've decided, already rerolled and are building your new toon. My guild Entropy Reborn is very active, raids Fri., Sat. and Tues. with a no pressure, laid back and very fun (but successful) style, many of us pvp but we aren't hardcore in any way. If you're looking for a quality community and people who know their skills and the game, but aren't egotistical about it, contact me.

On Jedi Covenant server: Arete (send me a tell if I'm on, or an email to arrange an invite)

Our website:

http://entropyx.enjin.com/

Good luck in whatever you decide to do--