Star Wars directed by J.J. Abrams

Pupson

It's probably going to start out with with Mickey and Donald chasing Peg Leg Pete around in an ansteroid belt in flying saucers anyway, so who cares who directs the Disney piece of crap. I don't even have to know anything about this movie to know it's going to suck and I'm already boycotting it and any merchandise that has to do with it.

It's probably going to start out with with Mickey and Donald chasing Peg Leg Pete around in an ansteroid belt in flying saucers anyway, so who cares who directs the Disney piece of crap. I don't even have to know anything about this movie to know it's going to suck and I'm already boycotting it and any merchandise that has to do with it.

On the day it comes out are you going to be in the corner throwing a temper tantrum when mommy tries to take you to go see it?

My God man, grow up, quit being so negative, and just wait and see what happens before acting like a spoiled crybaby about it.

Edited by KCMChief

They already came up with the plot as well.

2,000 years after Emperor Palpatine was struck down, a new race of mice like creatures called the 'Mickeys' have rebuilt the Jedi Order. Things seem peaceful until a group of ferocious Cathar fall to the darkside and take on the Galactic Republic.

It's up to Mickey Skywalker and Donald Solo to end this terrible game of cat and mouse before it can truly begin! Along the way they will make loyal companions such as the incredibly hilarious JarJar-Goofy. Will they survive? Will the Empire finally triumph? Of course not, this is a Disney movie! SUNSHINES AND BUTTERFLIES! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Edited by NeroTethras

Didn't like the prequels because of George Lucas.

Don't like the sequels because its now Disney - Even though you got your wish and GL is no longer involved.

Don't like JJ because of Startrek

Man you fan boys are never satisfied. The movies haven't come out yet and you've already shot it down. I love Revolution, StarTrek and Felicity. Personally I hope he does a great job and you all ****. Which you won't because what is best in life? The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair? WRONG!

To crush anyone producing anything outside of the original trilogy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their midichlorians.

I was joking about Felicity but Tracy Spiridakos is a fox.

My God man, grow up, quit being so negative, and just wait and see what happens before acting like a spoiled crybaby about it.

Ditto. Abrams is a great choice for director. He's about as good as anyone could hope for, given the very high expectations that there is for this new film.

Didn't like the prequels because of George Lucas.

Don't like the sequels because its now Disney - Even though you got your wish and GL is no longer involved.

Don't like JJ because of Startrek

Man you fan boys are never satisfied. The movies haven't come out yet and you've already shot it down. I love Revolution, StarTrek and Felicity. Personally I hope he does a great job and you all ****. Which you won't because what is best in life? The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair? WRONG!

To crush anyone producing anything outside of the original trilogy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their midichlorians.

I was joking about Felicity but Tracy Spiridakos is a fox.

IMO the majoirty of starwars fans are happy with disney at the helm.

After phantom menace, you would have to make a ton of bad decisions. The bar is pretty low and were happy with anthing at this point.

Ditto. Abrams is a great choice for director. He's about as good as anyone could hope for, given the very high expectations that there is for this new film.

It's sad the way people are acting over this. Before Disney bought the rights there was never even going to be an episode 7,8, & 9. So to get all up in arms over it, or the choice of director, or really anything at this point is premature and childish. I was 5 when the original came out so I grew up with Star Wars. My older 2 kids (18 and 20) got to have the childhood experience of 3 new Star Wars movies and I have a 9 year old who missed the 2nd set of releases so I for one am glad he will get a chance to experience new episodes. I am looking forward to 2015 and taking him to see episode 7 when it comes out. Honestly it doesn't even matter to me if I end up liking them or not, it's all about my kid enjoying them.

Edited by KCMChief