View Single Post

rmzeyzein
01.10.2013 , 12:27 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MarcGravel View Post
Maybe try in the morning my tolerance level for customer service people on the phone is getting to a low point cause they tend to avoid giving you a straight answer. Plus whose investigating the problem what has he found is there a time frame. Give something to quell the masses before people get more aggravated . Even mass post on the forum saying it's being addressed and will be posted soon with a adequate response
Exactly, if they would just let us know what is going on, versus their standard protocol of ignoring us... just lets us know, which was what I was hoping to see when we logged in, instead I saw the note about exploits being their Highest Priority atm, I thought... really? That is their highest concern, when you have probably 10 pages of reports and ppl begging for help and resolve! What a joke. As for the phone support, you might get lucky, the guy I spoke to was nice enough, but I am just suspicious (considering previous support cases) that anything will come of it... lip service, if not total disregard seems to be how they handle things in this game.
Rmzey Zein Company - Dreamgate Design & Multimedia - RZC 1