The Expanded Universe ???? LOL ?

WerniesSturm

"To sum it up, it basically does what its name suggests, firing a bunch of missiles into a star and causing it to collapse and go supernova, destroying the entire surrounding system by way of make-believe science."

Simply because of this, the OP and the source the OP "stole" from have zero (0) credibility.

Right, as if lightsabers and a little green alien lifting things with its mind is sooooooo realistic and logical, but destroying a solar system is such a fantasy.

The post was trash to begin with, but I tried to give it some merit anyway. Seriously though, a sun crusher is "make-believe science" but a 200 y/o dude who can shoot lightning out of his fingers and being able to travel anywhere in a galaxy within hours isn't?

/facepalm

Edited by Maurdiib

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"In this storyline, Palpatine, secure in his new corporeal digs, proceeds to use a variety of nifty tactics that nearly annihilate the Rebels. The reasons why he waited until after his death to employ these tactics are beyond even the wisest of us.

To make things worse, Luke Skywalker, forgetting absolutely everything about his dad's story arc, thought the best way to deal with this threat was by becoming Palpatine's new apprentice. Although he tries to sabotage the Empire's efforts from the inside, he eventually succumbs to the Dark Side, presumably because the temptation of paid vacation and a dental plan proved to be too great."

I thought this was awkward when I read about it. Also, lol at Star Crusher.