Will there still be a level cap increase?

sithgreyguard

I hope they still do the level cap increase for us paying subs. also the hk-51 should be a part of it so that the f2p will have to purcahse a sub to get him. i havent heard anything on the level cap recently i hope we still get it. what are your thoughs will we still get it?

I hope they still do the level cap increase for us paying subs. also the hk-51 should be a part of it so that the f2p will have to purcahse a sub to get him. i havent heard anything on the level cap recently i hope we still get it. what are your thoughs will we still get it?

Why do People always think content is negated with free to play??, YES there is going to be a level increase:rak_04:

What does a level cap increase have to do with HK-51 and you getting it but F2P not?

The F2P players will get all the new content also (story line and planets) for free. They will be able to get to the new level cap for free.

• 5 months later...
From the looks of it, it will be free once they pay for it.

In other words, TOR will be marketing itself more and more as B2P game. People ought to realize, F2P in the MMO genre is practically non-existent. The majority of it comes down to B2P in one form or another.

In other words, TOR will be marketing itself more and more as B2P game. People ought to realize, F2P in the MMO genre is practically non-existent. The majority of it comes down to B2P in one form or another.

Free to Play costs money. That's the whole point. The term you're looking for is freemium.

This whole concept you're putting forth by saying it's not F2P but B2P is just missing the boat on what free to play is designed to do. It's designed to get people to spend money. It's not free. And was never intended to be free.