Another reason carnage needs serious help in terms of quality of life

Aristore

This game's engine just doesn't seem to be able to handle the high pace of carnage. I get more ghost global cooldowns on ravage and deadly throw than all the other attacks on all my other toons combined. Add to that the foundation of the class being a RNG that barely procs and a 4.5 second window in which to throw all your attacks, especially with the current state of cc's in the game, and you've got a class that desperately needs help.

This game's engine just doesn't seem to be able to handle the high pace of carnage. I get more ghost global cooldowns on ravage and deadly throw than all the other attacks on all my other toons combined. Add to that the foundation of the class being a RNG that barely procs and a 4.5 second window in which to throw all your attacks, especially with the current state of cc's in the game, and you've got a class that desperately needs help.

and people say PyroPT and prob even AP PT pales in comparison to the amazingness of Carnage :rolleyes: TY for proving them wrong, can't wait for the loads of QQ posts to nerf PTs within the next couple of weeks :D

Edited by Shmegeh

The only thing I want is the removal of RNG. Go back to pre 2.0 proc for scream auto crit. The old zen would be nice to but I do like the occasional 2.5s ravage though... That's really my only issue with the spec is the rng. I love carnage but after 2.0 I started to get frustrated with dealing with the rng proc.

Didn't you just get your ravage proc buffed to 100% like, last patch?

If they buff the force scream proc too, I want 100% proc rate on flame burst for rail shot on my assault VG.

Screw balance.

Carnage doesn't have a ravage proc. Try reading, it helps.

To the OP, I know what you mean. I see more false global cooldowns on my marauder, matter of fact I don't even really see them on any other class I play. They mentioned somewhere that they are aware of the gore window being hard to capitalize on and can possibly see a change in the future.

The only thing I want is the removal of RNG. Go back to pre 2.0 proc for scream auto crit. The old zen would be nice to but I do like the occasional 2.5s ravage though... That's really my only issue with the spec is the rng. I love carnage but after 2.0 I started to get frustrated with dealing with the rng proc.

I would like to see a change similar to the ravage change, I would like it so a use of massacre gives the mara one charge of execute that gives 50% chance to crit force scream, second use of massacre gives 100%.

Edited by Devilk

I would like to see a change similar to the ravage change, I would like it so a use of massacre gives the mara one charge of execute that gives 50% chance to crit force scream, second use of massacre gives 100%.

I guess? I mean the standard pre 2.0 was berserk > x4 massacre > scream. So it would still work the same I suppose. I'd prefer to have pre 2.0 proc back but regardless how they do it I just want the RNG removed. There was nothing wrong with carnage pre 2.0. I still find the spec enjoyable but I definitely hated it a bit when 2.0 went live.

Didn't you just get your ravage proc buffed to 100% like, last patch?

If they buff the force scream proc too, I want 100% proc rate on flame burst for rail shot on my assault VG.

Screw balance.

Lol wut? You're actually comparing Assault VG to Carnage/Combat? Assault doesn't need to get anymore Ez mode than it already is.