Merc/Commando changes on PTS

Jherad

As the last thread was moved, I've created a new one to discuss the new changes to Mercenary/Commando on the PTS - Patch 1.6.

Ie. none.

/discuss.

Edit: I see the Assassin Manifesto thread is still going strong. Good job mods - went to the same school of 'pick random stuff to change' as the devs I see.

Edited by Jherad

Yeah, its good to see that Bioware is way more into hiding feedback threads, then fixing the actual class.

So guess merc remains broken into the next year, lolsmash continues on as is, bubblestuns are working as intended and the devs continue with pretty *********** boneheaded descisions.

AKA a year from launch, and one F2P conversion later not a thing has changed.

i will repost my thread shortly

edit: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5472588#post5472588

that link is the thread with all suggested changes. while i appreciate the change for a fresh discussion (dispute over instant cast tracer missile / power shot took up quite a bit of time :p ), this is not something that can just be swept under the rug. 17 pages, 4000+ views. to say it is not an issue the community cares about would be a straight up lie

Edited by cashogy

Yeah, its good to see that Bioware is way more into hiding feedback threads, then fixing the actual class.

So guess merc remains broken into the next year, lolsmash continues on as is, bubblestuns are working as intended and the devs continue with pretty *********** boneheaded descisions.

AKA a year from launch, and one F2P conversion later not a thing has changed.

You say hiding, the rest of community says "IT GOES WHERE IT BELONGS." None of this talk belongs here on the PTS. There are no changes to the class therefore both of these threads (And the one that got moved appropriately) do not BELONG here.

We're all very aware that Bioware neglects the class feedback threads but ffs this isn't the place for it.

You say hiding, the rest of community says "IT GOES WHERE IT BELONGS." None of this talk belongs here on the PTS. There are no changes to the class therefore both of these threads (And the one that got moved appropriately) do not BELONG here.

We're all very aware that Bioware neglects the class feedback threads but ffs this isn't the place for it.

/facepalm

18 pages, over 5,000 views, and you were the only person to post "this thread should be in the BH forum".

considering the proximity of your post and the time it got moved, i would wager that you reported it.

/golfclap

Edited by cashogy

Everyone look....we finally get to see the rest of the community. This game must suck if you're the community.

Everyone look....we finally get to see the rest of the community. This game must suck if you're the community.

Yes, the community that abides to the Forum Policies and doesn't consider its class a special snowflake. When I post on the PTS, it's about PTS issues that will go towards...wait for it... FIXING THE PATCH before it's released. But since you and your poor mercenary buddy failed to follow the rules of the forums and the PTS: HERE THEY ARE. How to Post on the PTS

"In order to ensure that feedback in the PTS forum is organized and useful, please follow these guidelines. Note that posts and threads that do not follow these guidelines will be removed or closed. Thank you!

Make sure that your threads relate directly to the notes for the current PTS version. We are specifically looking for your feedback on the new changes and any NEW bugs that may exist on the PTS related to these changes.

Please only post issues or bugs you have encountered while playing on the PTS that are related to new changes or that are critical issues not present on the live servers.

Do not post threads about bugs or issues (such as suggestions, requests, or other things that aren't in the patch) that are not addressed by the current patch notes. Please use the In-Game Customer Service Portal to report issues you have encountered on the live servers.

Please do not post threads to ask questions about the update from people who are testing. In order to keep feedback visible and organized, it's important that threads in PTS focus on feedback from players who are testing.

Please note that threads that are not directly related to the current PTS version of the game will be removed from the PTS forums or will be closed. Thanks for helping us keep PTS threads helpful and relevant!

Sorry. Both of you and your demand for change are going against this Forums Policy and yes, the community could care less what you think. Your class forums, on the other hand, where the people that play your class are... Will care what you think and support you.

Edited by veyl

and yes, the community could care less what you think.

As a representative of the community I couldn't care less what you think. Which I guess means the community doesn't either.

Am I doing it right?

Edited by Jherad

As a representative of the community I couldn't care less what you think. Which I guess means the community doesn't either.

Am I doing it right?

AHHHHahahahahaha. Yes, for me it works that way.:D

Edited by Mancer

Am I doing it right?

Touche'. However, everything I said about this thread still stands and is against the "how to post" thread.