*Clears throat* Here we go

Jedi Knight: Sith Pureblood

Jedi Consular: Red Zabrak

Smuggler: Rattattaki

Trooper: Twi'Lek

Sith Warrior: Twi'Lek

Sith Inquisitor: Pureblood

Bounty Hunter: Green things

And for the grand finale.... the best race/class combo........

Imperial Agent (more specifically the Sniper): The blind people. :D

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Republic wild card would be Mirilian, they could work for any the classes.

Jedi Knight: Human

Jedi Consular: Human, Miriluka (sees through the force)

Smuggler: Human, Twi'lek (any alien race could work, but female twi'lek fits very well here)

Trooper: Human, Zabrak (soldier life goes hand in hand with zabrak culture)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sith Juggernaut: Sith Pureblood, Human

Sith Inquisitor: Human, Zabrak (I'm pretty sure Darth Maul is one of the movie archtypes that make up this class, along with Palpatine.)

Imperial Agent: Chiss, Human

Bounty Hunter: Human, Rattataki (Ratattaki tend to have the american accent, they also have a reputation of being fearsome bounty hunters)

Edited by Marb

Empire:

1. Sith Warrior: Sith Pureblood - I don't think this needs to be explained.
  2. Sith Inquisitor: Rattataki or Zabrak - regularly enslaved races with a fierce background, known to have potent Force users
  3. Imperial Agent: Chiss, obviously. This is a species primarily known for spying and tactical maneuvering and the whole Agent story seems to be built around a Chiss Agent. Although with the whole Human supremacy thing going on, Human might be a contender.
  4. Bounty Hunter: Cyborg or Rattataki.

Republic:

1. Jedi Knight: Human
  2. Jedi Consular: Miraluka or Mirialan. I do like Zabrak Shadows though.
  3. Smuggler: Twi'lek. As someone else said earlier, Twi'lek often are not even noticed due to their perceived inferiority. Makes perfect sense in a way.
  4. Trooper: Cyborg or Zabrak. Tough and ready for a fight.

*Clears throat* Here we go

Jedi Knight: Sith Pureblood done

Jedi Consular: Red Zabrak done (it's my main)

Sith Inquisitor: Pureblood my main in PVE

Imperial Agent (more specifically the Sniper): The blind people. :Dmy next alt!

have you been spying on me?LOL

Edited by _biddan_

• 2 months later...

JK - I have to go with human here, too. As it's said, it's the most "basic" sw-kind of class, so it should have the most basic race.

JC - Mmm, hard to say. Miraluka makes the most sense, but tbh, if you say consular, I'm thinking about a mirialan. Though, I could put miraluka here, because...

Smuggler - Mirialan. Strongly affected by the fact that my smuggler is mirialan and I really like him. xDD

Trooper - I think I put zabrak here. Zabraks look tough, and trooper has to be tough.

SW - pureblood, definitely. It's all about your bloodline at the start.

SI - Rattataki. From all the races available, rattataki and twi'lek seem the most slave-like to me, and twi'leks just...don't feel right for this. So rattataki.

IA - chiss. Definitely chiss. Because chiss in a way are not part of the Empire and that's why this is about where I'd imagine they are in the ranks of the Empire: cleaning messes of the sith, maybe without a true loyalty to the them.

BH - cyborg makes the most sense. You want to be better than the other hunters and cybernetic may help you with that.

Heh, the poster's above Imperial setup 100% matches mine. :D Although I didn't have preferences and picked species semi-randomly, Chiss for Imperial Agent is a must, if only for additional dialogue and Chiss-related flavour s/he gets. No other species gets that save Sith Pureblood, and it gets much less of that.

As an alternative, make Agent a Miraluka and play as a sniper. :mon_cool:

I saw this on the GameFAQs Board, and thought I'd bring it over here. So, in your honest opinion, which BASE race do you think fits the class the best?

Jedi Knight - Human ("Basic" Class, "Basic" Race)

Jedi Consular - Miralukan (Force seeing race)

Trooper - Zabrak (Tough, stubborn, resilient race, perfect trooper material)

Smuggler - Human (Han Solo, eat your heart out.)

Sith Warrior - Sith Pureblood (Any explanation needed here?)

Sith Inquisitor - Human (A human planet taken over is quite logical. A lot of in-game slaves are human.)

Bounty Hunter - Cyborg (Something about a cybernetically enhanced human just makes sense.)

Imperial Agent - Chiss (They just seem to fit the class and story the best.)

Your turn now. Feel free to disagree with me. This is a PERSONAL choice, after all.

The best part about it is that all my Imperial classes are exactly those races, and I haven´t even looked at that gamefaqs board :D

Jedi Knight - Human, because of the heroes of our childhood ;-)

Consular - Miraluka. Sees through the force, no eyes, mystics from tip to toe. Nuff said

Trooper - Eyepatched Cyborg with burned face. It just looks right

Smuggler - Human, because of Han Solo and because his kinky Oneliners just dont work with Alien faces.

Sith Warror - tough one. i want to say pureblood, but all the villains are humans or cyborg. so I´m gonna go with human.

Inquisitor - Sorcerer: Human-no doubt about that. Sithsociety is pretty Xenophobe and Sorcerers are the peak of that "problem". It even says so in many dialogues. Assassin: Brown Zabrak. Cant put my finger on it, but the Republican Zabrak just looks right.

Imperial Agent - Definitely Cyborg with Black round eyeglasses and James Bond-Haircut. There is no doubt about that. Some may say Chiss fits the most. But if youthink about it. IA-Story is much about undercovermissions. Chiss on the other hand are really strongly aligned with the empire. Which means, every potential target would automatically think "Spy!!!". So Chiss would ruin the immersion in te storyline.

Bounty Hunter - Thats the one class every race fits. In the movies and the books Bounty Hunters are all kinds of aiens. Personally I think Cyborg with eyepatch and scratchmarks behing the patch, or Rattattaki without jewellry fits best.

my 2 cents.

Edited by Uvirith

Warrior - Sith Pure blood Jugg, Cyborg (imp) Marauder

Inquisitor - Zabrak (imp) Assassin, Rattataki Sorcerer

Agent - Chiss Operative

Knight - Human Guardian, Mirialan Sentinel

Councilor - Miraluka Shadow

Smuggler - Cyborg (pub) Scoundrel

Don't have any of the other classes/ACs at this time.

shadow - human

sage - ratatakki (legacied over)

sentinal- Zabrak (warrior style makes sense-plus too from the initial cinematics -deception i think it had to be him)

guardian - Chiss (again legacied over)

commando- mirialan

no vanguards for me but i think cyborb would fit there

scoundrel - cyborg, makes sense with the enhanced human base to be able to use your electronics to help you in your job (think mako :p)

imperial side

juggernaut - sith pureblood and as ugly as you can get :p

mercenary - chiss, i just think that the fact that chiss society is so closed it'd be a cool contrast, almost as cool as if they ever made the voss a playable race

sorcerer - rakatakki as well, something about being bald makes shooting lightning out of your fingers make sense

operative- human female, just i can't picture the british accent coming out of a different body than that of a human, sort of like

dr. oggorub speaking basic it threw me for a loop

finally my sniper -had to be a cyborg/human as well, for reasons above

Knight-Human: I think that it was designed for human IMO i mean when i made my knight i just couldn't picture the other races as one (though since all main jedi in the films are human except yoda could explain it)

Smuggler- Human/Male Female/Twilek or miliran: Though my smuggler is a human female i think that its more open for the gals i had a though time picking a race as they all fitted, Male on the other hand sound to much like Han and i cant see another race in there.

Consular- Milriallan: Thougth Mirlukia probably fit well to especially for shadows, sages seem to go well with the green dudes (that being said mine is Blue :D )

Trooper Zabarrak or Human: both fit well into the story Cathar would fit well to when they are added.

Warrior-Cyborg: despite the whole noble line in the story making purebloods fit well there's a reason this class is based on Vader i mean hell the pvp armor makes you look more cyborg anyway.

Inquisitor- Twilek/female Ratatakki/male: the whole alien and the mistreatment in the empire makes sence in the storyline and nothings more fun than turning female twileks the eye candy of the SW universe into a walking psycho.

Bounty Hunter- none: i know many will say WHAT but i tried i really did and none of the basic race combos felt right at all even human oddly enough so my BH is a twilek as others have said a former slave turned hunter seems to make sense.

Agent Chiss: What can i say the story the look even the voice just fits so well with the chiss especially the male VO when i saw the agent race choices and herd the male voice there was no other questions it was simply "yep that my agent" and sure many argue that a blue skinned race would stand out but the republic has many races even some blue ones (pantorian i believe there name is) and what better than a alien i mean the republic isn't going to thin you would be on their side given their raciest attitude.

Jedi Knight - Human (like so many of the canon greatest Jedi)

Consular - Twi'lek (historically great diplomats and weaker physically)

Smuggler - Human

Trooper - Cyborg

Sith Warrior - Sith Pureblood (seriously, the story progresses with everyone calling you "Sith" and badmouthing other alien races for lack of purity)

Sith Inquisitor - Twi-lek (historically one of the largest slaved races)

Bounty Hunter - Zabrak

Imperial Agent - Human/Cyborg (the only race that makes much sense at all being able to play double-agent without suspicion)

It's a bit of an old thread, but I'm really surprised so many people went Chiss for Imperial Agent.

Yes, it makes some sense, because Chiss tend to be more mysterious, but the Empire is very much "Human's First" when it comes to positions of authority. If you notice, pretty much everyone in Imperial Intelligence is a human or cyborg. You see more diverse people as Sith, simply because power trumps race.

Jedi Knight: Human or Miraluka

Jedi Counselor: Miraluka or Mirialan

Trooper: Zabrak or Cyborg

Smuggler: Human or Cyborg

Sith Warrior: Sith Pureblood (it really makes the most sense)

Sith Inquisitor: Twilek or Human (Human probably, due to the bloodline thing)

Imperial agent: Human or Cyborg

Bounty Hunter: Anything really! Though likely an alien species.

Yes, it makes some sense, because Chiss tend to be more mysterious, but the Empire is very much "Human's First" when it comes to positions of authority. If you notice, pretty much everyone in Imperial Intelligence is a human or cyborg. You see more diverse people as Sith, simply because power trumps race.

While it is quite funny to imagine a blue red-eyed fellow trying to blend in well, almost anywhere, it's better just pay no attention to details like that. Because it may lead to thinking on bigger issues, such as how in bloody heck can Empire function at all, when its ruling caste possess all the mentality - and maturity - of extremely spoiled, petulant, temper tantrum throwing, self-sabotaging preteens with no concept of long term goals. And this can lead to your immersion imploding on itself and the setting never taken seriously anymore. :mon_cool:

Idea Class and Race:

Jedi Knight: Human, Guardian (Obviously)

Consular: Miraluka, Sage (Seems like the Seer, force wisdom class)

Smuggler: Human, Scoundrel (Our favourite nerf-herder)

Trooper: Cyborg, Vanguard (I see troopers rushing headfirst into battle with a rifle, not an assault cannon)

Warrior: Cyborg, Juggernaut (Vader?)

Inquisitor: Zabrak or Twi'lek. This one's debatable. Zabrak, assassin. Twi'lek, sorcerer.

Bounty Hunter: Cyborg, Powertech. (Thinking Powertech because it's more random than mercenary. IE, it's professional, but uses a lot of tools to get the job done)

Agent: Chiss, Operative. (Sniper also fits it, as you assassinate a few people, but I feel like Agent just fits Operative better)

• 10 months later...

Jedi Knight: Human (Basic Race, fits nicely.)

Jedi Consular: Miraluka (Using the force to see, matches perfectly)

Smuggler: Female Twi'lek (Fits nicely for story.)

Trooper: Zabrak/Human. (Military races.)

Sith Warrior: Sith Pureblood/Zabrak.

Inquisitor: Zabrak/Twi'lek (both enslaved races.)

Hunter: Human/Chiss.

Agent: Chiss.

Spot on except for SI, i thin Rattataki is more fitting.

nah he was right on. Rattataki haven't been known to be that exceptionally gifted in the force.

BH -cyborg or Rattataki. i'd say the latter tho.. (have you heard the voice!?)

Sith Inquisitor - Human/ twi-lek/ Zabrak fits. Though i'd say Human is more likely.

Edited by jaytdasme

Knight: male human

Consuler: male zabrak

Smuggler: male human

Trooper: male human

Agent: male chiss

Bounty hunter: male human

Inquisitor: female twi'lek. (a little animation issue later but the space thing make twi'lek awesome)

Sith warrior: pure blood male

Jedi Knight: Human or Cyborg (Cyborg is human and as a soldier it's likely to get hurt sometimes)

Jedi Consular: Miraluka if Sage, Mirialan if Shadow, for me Mirialans have always felt a bit mysterious and so have Shadows so this fits well

Trooper: Cyborg for same reason than JK. Human fits too

Smuggler: Human if male, Twi'lek if female

Sith Warrior: Human or Cyborg

Sith Inquisitor: Human or Twi'lek

Hunter: Any race expect Miraluka fits. Cathar is my personal favorite

Agent: Human, they're Empire's basic people and won't draw attention (which is good for undetcover worker)