Roleplaying - Where do I begin?

BlueArab

I'm new to roleplaying, only ever played in PVP servers in MMO's, but have always liked to develop a 'character' to follow. I honestly had never looked into RP before, and ignored the concept completely. But I would like to take what I have been doing already, to the next level and get serious about it.

I've been researching the style of play for RP, and have got a good basic grasp of how to get started. I pick things up quickly, a reflection of my character, so don't worry about having someone who has no idea playing with you.

I am a huge fan of Star Wars lore, and would like to find a group/guild that I can share this with, keeping with canon, and developing a great story. I am looking to start a Sith character, but am unsure of what server currently is the best for serious RP.

There's quite a bit of strict rp on Jung Ma, but it's a trade off because we're a pretty empty server. All the more reason to try to get more people on to it though! There's a lot of play by post roleplay here on the forums but i've yet to manage to break in to it.

If you end up on Jung Ma send a message to Armetage, I'd be more than happy to roleplay a bit even if you roll an Imp.

I am a huge fan of Star Wars lore, and would like to find a group/guild that I can share this with, keeping with canon, and developing a great story. I am looking to start a Sith character, but am unsure of what server currently is the best for serious RP.

I'd recommend you to take a look at Hands of Darkness, I'm thinking about applying to the guild myself, and it's exactly what you're looking for. But first of all, HoD is on the EU servers, [The Progenitor], I don't know if you're looking for a US server.

Anyway, good hunting! ;)

Edit: handsofdarkness.com

Edited by Erethrian