Break Aways should work on Force Push too.

Individual

Am I wrong in thinking that if I get pushed into a fire and use my break away, I should be running the second I hit my break away? Instead, I'm stuck for 2 seconds after that just getting up. How come break aways don't work after a force push? Also, before people ask if I am getting leaped to afterwords, I'm not. The time it takes a person to get up off the ground from a push is pretty long imo. While I don't think the time on it is a big deal, the not being able to use a break away on it is.

Am I wrong in thinking that if I get pushed into a fire and use my break away, I should be running the second I hit my break away? Instead, I'm stuck for 2 seconds after that just getting up. How come break aways don't work after a force push? Also, before people ask if I am getting leaped to afterwords, I'm not. The time it takes a person to get up off the ground from a push is pretty long imo. While I don't think the time on it is a big deal, the not being able to use a break away on it is.

Force push is a knockdown which cannot be broken with a cc breaker. Why they chose that? I don't know. SWTOR has way too much cc in the game, anyway.

Ofcourse it can't be broken with a CC breaker when you're not CC'd in the first place. You're only knocked-down for a second or two and that's it.

If anything, this game needs more synergy not only between class abilities but also between classes.

Force push is a knockdown which cannot be broken with a cc breaker. Why they chose that? I don't know. SWTOR has way too much cc in the game, anyway.

Ofcourse it can't be broken with a CC breaker when you're not CC'd in the first place. You're only knocked-down for a second or two and that's it.

If anything, this game needs more synergy not only between class abilities but also between classes.

CC stands for Crowd Control. All slows (that slow you down), roots (that root you to the ground), pushes, knockbacks, knockdowns, stuns, mezzes (stuns that break on dmg) are CC. Anything that 'controls' you.

That said, the ''CC breaker'' does indeed break all CC. If you have ever wasted it on a root/slow or whatever, you'd know.

This is an overlook in design, and how the pushes work, but it should indeed break the push effect in that you should be able to move immediately (as you've landed obviously), it just doesn't. This is indeed not working as intended, or at least not the way it quite should.

For example, I have been knocked down after a push for a quite long time, just as sometimes you get instant killed when a pushback knocks you against a wall. It's just a bit clunky mechanic...

Edited by SneiK