View Single Post

irishfino
02.13.2013 , 12:58 PM | #2736
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
@irishfino Haha, Ald's reactions are much funnier than the ones my brain comes up with when Quinn repeats the obvious.
I blame Ald's inherent silliness on his responses. Also, Ald is slightly insanely crushing on Quinn.
Quote: Originally Posted by Isoviel View Post
That was hilarious Irishfino. I tend to be very introspective so it takes alot to get me to visibly laugh but that almost made me spit out my salad.
Now that's what I love to hear. I love it when people have visible reactions (even if I can't see them) to the things I write. MUAHAHHHAHAAH!!
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Fino - Very funny. I may have to steal this idea cause I talk to my comps all the time.
Spoiler
Eeee, I'd love to see more of these written by other people. Reactions to companions varies so much, it's interesting to see/read. I love it!

I always want to scream at Kira "NO, YOU'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE. SHUT UP!" But I might dislike her a little bit... [shrugs] What can ya do?

Thanks for reading everyone!!!

And now...
NotLP: Companion Sayings
Uni: Ald the Silly Sith Warrior
Characters: Ald and Quinn

S**t My Companions Say, continued

Spoiler
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!