When do subscriber's get their monthly Cartel Coin Stipend?

Slopster

I have been unable to find an answer to this question.

There is this , but it doesn't say WHEN your monthly stipend is credited.

I bring this up because earlier today I caught wind that some people had seemingly received their monthly stipend today on twitter. I go home and log in, as does my wife. She has received 600 Cartel Coins as well as an email stating she has received "complementary" coins, no direct mention that they are her monthly stipend. In her ledger however it states that the coins she received ARE her monthly stipend.

I log in and check my ledger on swtor.com, as well as my in game balance. I received no Cartel Coins, nor an email.

We both recently re-upped our subs (6 months sub, both active since first day pre-launch) on the same day (our next billing date is 2/14/13 for both of us). I assumed coins would be credited based on billing date, so why would she receive hers without me receiving mine?

I guess my questions are:

-Has anybody received their monthly stipend?

-Has anybody received an email referring to their "complementary" coins based on their sub?

-Can anybody add any clarification to the issue?

My apologies in advanced in this information has already been posted, and I simply missed it.

Thanks for your time and consideration all!

Edited by Slopster

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to know this too as both my sister and me have yet to get ours. If we haven't gotten them by Monday as it state in Customer Service Database you should get them 48 to 72 hours after billing (we're giving them weekend), we going to put tickets in and see what they say.

I would love to know this too as both my sister and me have yet to get ours. If we haven't gotten them by Monday as it state in Customer Service Database you should get them 48 to 72 hours after billing (we're giving them weekend), we going to put tickets in and see what they say.

Oh thanks for that info from the Customer Service Database. I've checked around on the website, but I did not think to check in there.

Wait so your telling me I won't see my stipend for 6 months when my renewal is up? 2/14/2013 is renewal date.

So let me get this straight. 6 month subs, get 600 vs 1 month subs who get 500. Yet they get 500 every month and 6 month people have to wait 6 months to get 600?

http://www.swtor.com/free

Could we get some clearer explanation on this matter? I know its late as I write this and might just be confused but it seems the 6 month subbers (like myself) might be getting hosed in some shape here...

Edited by IrishTR

Wait so your telling me I won't see my stipend for 6 months when my renewal is up? 2/14/2013 is renewal date.

So let me get this straight. 6 month subs, get 600 vs 1 month subs who get 500. Yet they get 500 every month and 6 month people have to wait 6 months to get 600?

Could we get some clearer explanation on this matter? I know its late as I write this and might just be confused but it seems the 6 month subbers (like myself) might be getting hosed in some shape here...

I expect worse case for 6 monthers is they get 3600 when their sub reups. Either that, or they get 600 every same day as their sub is up (i.e. 14th, for you) which presumably means you SHOULD have gotten it Wednesday... so apparently it's worst case scenario?

You should get 600 every month now, it's a monthly stipend. I use time cards so I should get 525 next month (this month was paid before the switch so I got 200). You should also get it on or near your bill date but I'm betting the system is a bit backed up with it all being new and buggy.

Guess I better send in a ticket, because I haven't gotten any cartel coins from this month when my sub also renewed. Not before launch and not after launch. Hoping they would fix these problems by themselvs *sigh*.

I expect worse case for 6 monthers is they get 3600 when their sub reups. Either that, or they get 600 every same day as their sub is up (i.e. 14th, for you) which presumably means you SHOULD have gotten it Wednesday... so apparently it's worst case scenario?

Ya all I have received was 2100 on F2P launch day.

11/15/2012 Security Key Monthly Grant Amount: 100 Total: 2100

11/15/2012 Free-to-Play Launch Reward: 250 Cartel Coins Amount: 250 Total: 2000

11/15/2012 Transfer from Rewards Tab Amount: 1750 Total: 1750

I guess I'll find out the true answer come 12/14/2012 since that would be the day of the month for my sub payment but renewal isn't till 2/14/2013, again it would be nice for a more definitive answer instead of having to wait for next month or even next 3 months till renewal, being a constant 6month subscriber since launch and all.

I would hope its the 14th of every month (in my case) to receive the 600 from sub and 100 from security key just gotta wait and see I suppose.

Edited by IrishTR

Hi all, OP here with an update.

Looked closer at my wife's ledger and it appears they awarded her stipend a day early. It was marked 11/19/12 (today), but was credited on 11/18/12, a day early.

Also, to those who assume the cartel coins only come every six months, I'm not sure this is accurate. My wife's a 6 months sub and she got 1 months worth yesterday. I guess my concern is that a wide range of subs didn't get their stipend as intended.

Any response by Bioware would be appreciated, as I don't want to ticket something that isn't a bug.

Finally, to the posted above that cited a Customer Service Database link, the link you posted links to a cartel coin status thread, doesn't say anything about when coins should be credited. Wrong link?

Guess I better send in a ticket, because I haven't gotten any cartel coins from this month when my sub also renewed. Not before launch and not after launch. Hoping they would fix these problems by themselvs *sigh*.

It's entirely possible if your sub renewed within say, 5 days of the patch you won't get it for that month. I may be wrong, but may be right as well

This also happened to me and my friend. We both have been subbed from day 1, she got her coins and I didn't. We both bill on the same day and even used the same card this month. So nothing is any different yet somehow she got her coins and I didn't. Not exactly sure how it works but there's something wonky with their system. I did put in a ticket so we'll see what they have to say there as well.