Need Confirmed about my Pre-Order

Jutah

Ok, little issue, I want to 100% make sure I'm Entitled to early access.

I ordered from Origin and I didn't get my email but i got my pre-order code on the origin website after buying the game.

I checked my online banking and showed I was billed.

Now I contacted Origin and after 20 mins of waiting I got ahold of someone and explained to them I didn't get my email, they found this strange but I told them I still got my early access code.

When I installed the Origin program and logged in, it showed my SWTOR account and it had the early access code.

I told them this but the line went dead after this, so I really couldn't be assed wasting another 20 mins.

Heres a screenshot on my 3 questions on my account: (p.s. nothing that will give my account details on these shots.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7021/questionsswtor.png

Now heres a shot on my code history:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6273/historyswtor.png

All I want to know is, I'm entitled to early access, incase I'm waiting for no reason?

cheers

IF you can post on these forums you will have some amount of EGA. Going to re-read OP and edit if additional info is warrented. Just as a FYI you can check under My Account, look for the code redemption page.

*EDIT -- Origin will not be sending codes out until at least the 15th/16th (I forget which), as it stands you are fine the stuff on that main page is talking about for regular/general game launch.

Edited by Battyone

IF you can post on these forums you will have some amount of EGA. Going to re-read OP and edit if additional info is warrented. Just as a FYI you can check under My Account, look for the code redemption page.

*EDIT -- Origin will not be sending codes out until at least the 15th/16th (I forget which), as it stands you are fine the stuff on that main page is talking about for regular/general game launch.

I have checked or I wouldn't be asking, Origin feel strange to me, wish I ordered from someone for a hard copy now, I don't mind waiting until the 20th even, though the sooner the better, so I can level with my guild.

All I want to know is, I'm entitled to early access, incase I'm waiting for no reason?

I would say you are right that you are entitled to it ... with the date you preordered best guess would be day after tomorrow, but with luck and a very strong wind you might shave in tomorrow?

Hope it all works for you.

I would say you are right that you are entitled to it ... with the date you preordered best guess would be day after tomorrow, but with luck and a very strong wind you might shave in tomorrow?

Hope it all works for you.

cheers, I'm not really annoyed not getting access yet, just wanted to make sure I didn't get one until 20th, just means I can catch up to my guildies. :D

Thats all I was worried about but seems it's alright now. ^_^;

Goodluck to you as well. :)