Imp Strat in PVP revealed!!!!

Centures

1. Form 1/2 circle

2. Have Leapers leap at peeps

3. Leapers run back to healers.

4 Assassins Stealth run back to healers

5. Rinse repeat with occasional Ops assigned to main leaper

6, Half circle healers bubbles peeps.

7 Talk smack when they win ,even though have no job cant get chicks,feel important , powerful

Ok I figured it out

Edited by Centures

imp pvp - lot' of solo or double queues, minimal communication, lots of recruit gear

pub pvp - geared premades communicating on voip of their choice

obviously the pubs are going to slaughter, to brag about it is hilarious

l2ranked, then brag

I dont know, I've found solo que or queing with 1 other to have been pretty terrible lately. Seeing stuff like games where 7 people go snow on Civil War to start or where Im the only one to break 100k damage on my team... And its not just Imps, solo queing on Republic has been so bad the last few days Im close to putting my pubs on "never pvp again" status its been that bad.

Its as if the skill level of PVP has just suddenly dropped off the last week or so. Maybe this has to do with f2p, as more and more f2pers have hit 50 and maybe subbed and started doing WZs... and thus the overall level of play has been drastically reduced.

Or maybe its been like this and Im just getting tired of this stuff.

Edited by Z-ToXiN

as with any multiplayer game, (especially ToR and LoL) solo queue is basically russian roulette with a fully loaded pistol

when i enter a wz and 4 people have 14k hp

i change to a "go down swinging" attitude

watching a shadow toy with 5 fresh 50's at a node is kinda funny to watch however

Edited by wwkingms

pretty sure pubs are the one who run premades all fking morning against recruit players and think they're hot sh*t

I don't know about the others, but I'm not one to brag about beating recruit geared alts. We've all been there.

OT: #7 is irrelevant, and the rest varies from person to person. I am claiming it all as untrue.

My brand new strategy for imp PvP on the Bastion is to find a nice comfortable spot to sit and wait till I can transfer off this trash server (for Imp PvP anyway). Now it's not without benefits as I can run my Rep main through her dailies/weekly in record time!

Imp are trash on this server, they don't get any better, and there's absolutely no denying it.

I don't know about the others, but I'm not one to brag about beating recruit geared alts. We've all been there.

OT: #7 is irrelevant, and the rest varies from person to person. I am claiming it all as untrue.

i know right on #7

i work full time, live with my gf and am totally self sufficient

but i FKING WISH i was single living at home with money in my pocket and more free time lolol

Edited by wwkingms

• 1 month later...
My brand new strategy for imp PvP on the Bastion is to find a nice comfortable spot to sit and wait till I can transfer off this trash server (for Imp PvP anyway). Now it's not without benefits as I can run my Rep main through her dailies/weekly in record time!

Imp are trash on this server, they don't get any better, and there's absolutely no denying it.

It's so true, it's sad. I have a 50 sniper than i love to play, the look, sounds, and animations is like a cherry on top, but cannot get a pvp win for the life of me. It's so bad i had to create a gunslinger which i absolutely hate but am forced to lvl cause Empire is just that bad

when i enter a wz and 4 people have 14k hp

i change to a "go down swinging" attitude

As an exclusive solo-q pug, it's pretty much this. You can tell after the first push in any WZ whether you have a shot or not.