Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

Well that will be "fine" as the server transfers should be out by then.

They really need to do this, had 2 friends un-sub due to the low pop, its got to the point where something must be done very soon.

I however have the feeling they arent even really looking into it.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting quite exasperated with this situation myself.

First being ignored, then the stall tactics. I thought getting some communication would help, but when it's just fluff and hollowness it doesn't.

My subscription runs out this month, I won't be renewing. Might come back if they do something about the population that doesn't involve ME spending more money.

More likely I'll just play something else till Wildstar Online comes out.

Going to give it to the end of the week until I decide what to do next. I have barely played since Christmas.

I'm currently playing rift, torchlight 2, apb reloaded and path of exiles.

Most likely going to unsub from SWTOR until master dar nala characters are xfered to greener pastures. No point paying a sub if I'm not enjoying the game/ not playing.

Seriously how much more time is this going to take, so over it.

<3 Chippy

Just reroll onto Harbinger.

Well I'm still quite happy with the Gav population, so if they are going to mass merge I'm quite happy for them to delay all they want :D

Still sucks for those on Master D... just come roll an alt on Gav and sub 50 us, kick about with some fun, run a complete troll, we dun care

I've just recently returned and re subscribed, after unsubbing shortly after the APAC servers came online. Although the populations aren't any where near the awe inspiring first sojourn onto the fleet that it was in the beginning, I still find playin SWTOR lots of fun. I ran a heroic 4 with one other guy the other night and the boss batltle was a real adrenaline rush. It is a breath of fresh air to run into someone in the deserts of tattooine when you have been relatively alone for hours. I am all for a server merge, as I see it the more the merrier. I don't mind how long it takes because at the crux of it I enjoy the game, alone or with guildies or random people. And that's why I came back. I'm not in it for prestige in PVP, or to RP or anyone thing in particular, if anything I'm in it cause I love Star Wars end of story.

I have a 50 level on Gav Daragon,and the situation is becoming pretty frustrating.

Bioware can't you at least have a sort of comunicatoon with your comunity??

Can't you see that lot's of people are getting extremely unsatisfied with this behavior?

the APAC players are customers like the US/EU,and as subscribers they deserve to do the same kind of contents like in the other regions.

So please give us some updates.

Edited by Marshal_Ney

I have a 50 level on Gav Daragon,and the situation is becoming pretty frustrating.

Your on Gav Daragon and complaining about population?

Get over yourself and try play on Master D, almost physically impossible to do anything end game related

Bioware can't you at least have a sort of comunicatoon with your comunity??

Can't you see that lot's of people are getting extremely unsatisfied with this behavior?

the APAC players are customers like the US/EU,and as subscribers they deserve to do the same kind of contents like in the other regions.

So please give us some updates.

How are you having trouble on Gav? Trouble with what?

Gav population is pretty good, biggest problem I have is that people just don't use the GF system. That's not because of low pop, that's just people not queueing up and waiting for pre-made groups.

Are we seaious degenerating this thread into a fight over which of the three smallest servers in the game is the most tiny and unplayable? I am from GD and it is unplayable to the full functionality of the game, and I have little doubt MDM is worse. It is a good thing that they are not advertising in Australia because it could be false advertising that some elements are in the game at all since we lack the population to do them.