Un nouveau Huttball sur Quesh

Bobbysix

Ca se précise, avec une histoire de gaz dont il faudra se protéger, j'espère qu'ils ont prévu cette maj en cadeau de Nöel :)

D'ailleurs ils parlaient aussi d'une salle d'entrainement au Huttball à la rentrée, j'espère qu'ils le feront, ça peut paraitre anecdotique, mais c'est le genre de petit élément de housing qui rend un jeu plus chaleureux, qui lui donne un supplément d'âme.

Une source pour cette info svp ?

http://www.swtor.com/blog/holonet-news-exclusive-interview-baron-deathmark-0

LR: Straight from the source, people! This looks like it’s sure to be home to even more of the exciting action that Arena fans have come to enjoy so much, Baron. Let’s wrap up with one last question: a lot of fans are worried that all of this Arena action is overshadowing their first love, Huttball. How do you respond to that?

BD: Huttball fans have nothing to worry about, Lamalla! We’re going to be ratcheting the game up to the next level very soon!

LR: Any hints for what we can expect?

BD: If you want to watch in person, buy a breath mask with whatever it is you like to breathe – you’re gonna need it!

LR: A thrilling hint at things to come! That’s all we have time for today, folks. Big thanks to our return guest, Baron Deathmark. Across the galaxy and into your world, I’m Lamalla Rann for Holonet News!

http://www.swtor.com/blog/holonet-news-exclusive-interview-baron-deathmark

BD: That’s my personal top-secret training facility, Lamalla! Three hundred and seventy-six different workout stations, from weight equipment to training dummies to automated deathtraps, all developed from my own career techniques combined with years of experience in viewing the game firsthand.

LR: But why so much secrecy? What is Baron Deathmark planning—could it be a return from retirement?

BD: Oh, no, Lamalla. I’m not heading back into the Pit—I’m heading straight into my fans’ homes with Baron Deathmark’s Huttball for Health Workout… of Death! Just fifty credits will buy an inside look into my training center along with an specially-designed exercise routine guaranteed to transform anyone into Rotworm or Frog-Dog material practically overnight!

LR: An incredible opportunity for Huttball hopefuls, Baron! And speaking of new opportunities, there’s been a lot of talk about Giradda the Hutt’s newest venture.