New MMO blog!

BrunoLogan

Hello fellow players and community team!

I recently started a new blog called MMO Incursion which is a personal blog where I write about the MMOs I currently play and maybe others that I'm looking forward to play.

I can tell you that SWTOR is the MMO I play the most so many posts will be about it.

By now it's only ran by me but I hope I can get some more people to write some posts with different views and make the blog more dynamic.

There's not much there at this time (just the opening post) but I hope you check the site and make it part of the fansites you like to visit.

Best regards for you all!

Hello fellow players and community team!

I recently started a new blog called MMO Incursion which is a personal blog where I write about the MMOs I currently play and maybe others that I'm looking forward to play.

I can tell you that SWTOR is the MMO I play the most so many posts will be about it.

By now it's only ran by me but I hope I can get some more people to write some posts with different views and make the blog more dynamic.

There's not much there at this time (just the opening post) but I hope you check the site and make it part of the fansites you like to visit.

Best regards for you all!

Like the content so far, but its alot of text, maybe if you add a picture or two for every post it would feel alot more "attractive" in that sence :rak_01:

Like the content so far, but its alot of text, maybe if you add a picture or two for every post it would feel alot more "attractive" in that sence :rak_01:

Thank you for your feedback. It's important!

You are right about adding pictures but keep in mind that it was just a first post and the text is more of a general matter. I will add pictures to next posts as well as a header picture. It would be nice if you could become a frequent visitor :)

Cheers!

Edited by BrunoLogan