Priming Shot is dumb

fujeotwo

Where would the ~10k Damage go? You are litterally the worst troll I have ever seen... You are completely contradictory to the community.

I know i am "feeding the troll" by giving him a reaction, but on the inside, I really feel sorry for you that you have chosen to be this way and I wish that you would stop and actually think about what you are doing before you make a trolling post like this.

This is a terrible idea and is NOT a crutch for bad mercs. Every ranged class had horrible mobility problems due to the fact that they could not move for 90% of their rotation, this problem was excentuated with Arsenal Mercs due to the fact that they have 2 of their main skills that are Channeled/Casted (Tracer Missile and Blazing Bolts/Unload) With the advent of Thrill of the Hunt (Which i am surprised you are not complaining about here also) and Priming Shot, you now have much more mobility (also i'm surprised you are not complaining about Power Surge and Speed To Burn)

If you don't like things about the game and class, then just leave... you can stop wasting perfectly good bandwith and time by not playing a game you "hate" and playing something that you actually enjoy.

I like this game, that's why I play it. I like my merc, that's why I play him. Thrill of the Hunt gave mercs exactly what they've needed since launch: a workable snare. I only ever use Power Surge with Concussion Missile.

Mercs don't need mobility, they're a heavy armor ranged class. They just need more mitigation.

Edited by fujeotwo

Priming Shot is a good addition to the playstyle. You get an additional 2 GCDs of free movement (instant Priming Shot followed by instant Tracer Missile) every 10 GCDs, giving you a better window to maneuver without having to burn Power Surge.

Shouldn't you just be complaining about the new Tracer Missile animation like you usually do?

Complains about bad mercs and then admits he only uses power surge on concussion missile.

Granted, that's a great use for PS, in certain situations, but there are plenty of other uses for it.

Sadly I feel our concussion missle should be intsa cast. However the OP complaining about PS i indeed love it it goes great with the rotation i developed for it.