How Many Cartel Packs Have You Bought?

Tordos

Forgot to mention the most annoying thing about the stuff you get in the packs, and that is that you cant sell the gear you get to a vendor, cuz with the droprates of stuff like the energy armor and the loungewear, its not worth anything on the GTN... So the only thing its doing now is wasting space in my cargo hold...

1) So how many packs have you bought so far?

2) If you bought packs, did you get what you were hoping for more or less?

3) Have you or are you planning to purchase cartel coins to buy packs?

4) What would you like to see added or changed about the cartel market?

Feel free to share what you got in your pack(s) on the roundup I've started. Thank you.

1. 68.

2. Yes and no. I didnt get the Overlord's Command Throne in a pack. I purchased it for 2.5m credits. 2.5m credits i obtained by selling what i DID get in the packs. Which i am STILL selling. And still unlocking crap tons of perks etc.

3. Already did, and until they add more to the market, i doubt i will buy more.

4. More cool toys. Mounts are fun and all, but unless you plan to sit on your Command Throne (harmless plug!) on the fleet all day, it is just static.

I bought zero. Every outfit/mount i wanted I got from GTN. Those things aren't that rare / expensive. Nihilus' mask is already 1 million on my server, double-bladed saber is like 300k along with blasters and rifles. Only mount seems to keep up over 10 mil but i ibelieve it will change.

I just bought overpriced and bugged (it has two hoods!) Pathfinder set for the Coins and that's it. Keeping rest until the 6 week content release and new items. Maybe we'll see some robes asked for in the moddable outfitst thread :)

Bought 2 and I will never ever buy anymore...in case you haven't noticed , their support has gotten WORSE.

See apparently i'm not the only one that didn't get their monthly cartel coins for being subbed. Just head over to the customer support thread and have a look see. I'm not going to bother mentioning everything else as it has been said already and I don't feel like a long rant. But no..no more cartel packs for me. I rather have the gear on market and just buy them piecemeal.

1 today with the coins i just got for renewing subscription. Got a rank 5 gift, a useless republic banner, a completely uninteresting mount, an xp boost for 1 hour and a stack of 10 of some blue crafting mate - dont even remember.

I doubt im going to buy one again, i'll be keeping my coins for other stuff that might be added and include no RNG.

Edited by Zangaboing

Bought about 8 got overlord chair in second pack but nothing really after that but cant complain!

When they introduce more rare items the previous rare items should become even more rare, unavailable completely or kinda like what they did with the white crystals and have time delay on availability. this would provide incentive to buy packs and also if you do buy from the gtn or get lucky via packs you feel you have something unique not something that everyone else will have in a few weeks.

From what I gather the main desirables at the moment are the mask of nihlas the overlord chair, white crystals and various class weapons so not really fussed on spending any more.

I wanted the chair and the blaster pistol which I bought off GTN so atm no real incentive for me to buy any packs.

If they introduced adaptable armour that I really wanted or new rare items I would probably spend a few quid why not.

Great introduction to the game and hopefully over time will generate the money they hoped.

Edited by SuperDaioz

I'd like to see them mix in some more orange armor pieces into the packs. The Covert Energy armor and the Elegant Loungewear pieces have a limited appeal but seem to be turning up way too frequently in the packs. Same for the pink-purple crystals. There seems to be decent variance in the mounts and pets though.

I bought one for fun, but I am saving my coins for content, like Mkeb since there is a level cap increase with that planet, I figure it will be in the store.

I enjoy seeing what others have got from pack, showing off all their new toys is good enough for me..:)

I bought a decent few just for fun. It kinda feels like pulling the arm of a slot machine when you open the pack (and I've certainly gotten all lemons on some). Though I didn't get the weapon I was hoping for, I got one I didn't need and was able to GTN it to then buy the one I wanted, so all's good.

But it does feel like the packs have a lot more "lemons" than "cherries". I have enough "Elegant Lougewear Caps" to start my own hat shop :)

But it does feel like the packs have a lot more "lemons" than "cherries". I have enough "Elegant Lougewear Caps" to start my own hat shop :)

ROFL! This last bit is classic and I have the same problem with all the packs that I opened. At least four people in my guild bought $120 worth of Cartel Coins to spend on packs. We all made a fortune in game and lost a fortune irl. I honestly don't care though, we all love the game and have no regrets whatsoever. We'll all probably be doing the same thing again as soon as they add more items to the Cartel Market and Cartel Packs.

1) So how many packs have you bought so far?

2) If you bought packs, did you get what you were hoping for more or less?

3) Have you or are you planning to purchase cartel coins to buy packs?

4) What would you like to see added or changed about the cartel market?

1) I bought 4... and I regret it deeply.

2) no, I got nothing at all of any value whatsoever. especially nothing commandy, and/or throney.

3) Never. I prefer to get some value for my real world money.

4) All items in gambling bags should be coin purchaseable in the market. gambling is for suckers. the house is the only one who wins.

If theres one item in the whole market i thought was cool, and I have a stipend of 3000+ coins to spend, why can I not buy the one item I want instead of randomly opening bags full of dog droppings?