An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Revan's fall is a culmination of the several things. The Mandalorian Wars started it, Malachor kicked him to the edge of the proverbial cliff, and Vitiate drove him over the edge.

You can if you want to.

Well I started writting up the thread and then my computer had a freak-out and I lost all my progress. Screw it. I'll do it some other time maybe.

Well I started writting up the thread and then my computer had a freak-out and I lost all my progress. Screw it. I'll do it some other time maybe.

You don't have to bother. I plan on covering the fall of Revan in my Galactic History series, as Revan's fall greatly affected the galaxy.

i was thinking about making my own index for my threads, unless you wanted these threads in one place.

Note: I will be creating more threads, but they will mainly be focused on darksiders

We might as well keep them all in one place.

A suggestion, how about an in depth on The Prophecy itself and how it came to be as well as what caused the force itself to be unbalanced.

The Prophecy of the Chosen One? Interesting. That would make a good thread.

The unbalancing of The Force will actually be discussed in my thread on The Grand Plan.

The Prophecy of the Chosen One? Interesting. That would make a good thread.

The unbalancing of The Force will actually be discussed in my thread on The Grand Plan.

You may which to wait on that one. Apparently LucasArts are planning something big for the Prophecy, which I assume will have something to do with TCW.