Triple Global cooldown !!!

SufferInTruth

Hello,

im from the german server T3-M4 and have a big issue with the GCD, so until now it was no problem to me cuz there wasnt need a high Dps aquired in those operations, but now you need a nearly perfect dpsing for TFB NiM and its so annoying with the GCD that activate but not use the unload or other skills, so pls do something with it, pls ! :rak_03:

by the way the Nim encounter is really really nice, where you need nearly 100% of your playing skill :o

Go on like that !

okay, okay, let me try to explain, so i acitvate unload there is a animation the GCD is on CD 1.5 secs, but there is no unload casting bar and no incoming damage and unload is NOT on cd (no procc) so it must be the server instability.

i have 40 ms standart btw the whole server (allplayer) have that problem........:rak_04:

okay, okay, let me try to explain, so i acitvate unload there is a animation the GCD is on CD 1.5 secs, but there is no unload casting bar and no incoming damage and unload is NOT on cd (no procc) so it must be the server instability.

i have 40 ms standart btw the whole server (allplayer) have that problem........:rak_04:

Happens to me aswell, but I'm on Vanjervalis Chain. In my case it's for example Ravage/Master Strike. I jump at someone, press the shortcut immediately, the animation starts but the ability is not doing any damage, not going on CD but the GCD of 1.5 seconds starts.. I noticed that it happens most of the time when u execute the abilities to fast in a row, when the GCD isn't off yet. Because sometimes when I for example spam the button "3" for Impale on my Juggernaut waiting for the GCD to get off and immediately spam "4" after that to get Shatter off (logically I can't allow myself to waste even 0.1 seconds in PvP), there's no animation nor damage happening at all but GCD gets activated. Recently it started to get really annoying to me... :mad:

Edited by Eskala

Some time ago I've read a thread where someone complained about the same thing and the answer of the CS was that he should wait a little bit more between the usage of his abilities and that he shouldn't press his buttons so fast. If we get an answer, I expect something around this...

This problem has been here since release. I think they gave up trying to fix it (if they ever even bothered).

I don't think I've ever seen a reply to any of the threads either, so it's almost as if they are embarrassed by it. Though, if they weren't I'd be disappointed.

well, the community just need to take more attention about this issue and i think they will try it again with a lot of replies and "take a look" to that thread, so they have to give a statement about it ;) as i said there was no matter to me before Asation NiM DGs, but now you need all Gcd to defeat that encounter .

Btw that encounter is pure fun and a big challenge to any of us.

So please Bioware take attention about it :=)

Edited by SufferInTruth

Everyone does. The reason people aren't replying is because it's been around for so long and everyone's gotten used to it.

The best way to avoid it if at all, is to not spam your abilities. For example; If I sabre throw and then spam leap it'll often false GCD. If I sabre throw and wait till my GCD has ended (or just before) and press leap keybind once then it should work correctly almost 100% of the time.

Happens to me aswell, but I'm on Vanjervalis Chain. In my case it's for example Ravage/Master Strike. I jump at someone, press the shortcut immediately, the animation starts but the ability is not doing any damage, not going on CD but the GCD of 1.5 seconds starts.. I noticed that it happens most of the time when u execute the abilities to fast in a row, when the GCD isn't off yet. Because sometimes when I for example spam the button "3" for Impale on my Juggernaut waiting for the GCD to get off and immediately spam "4" after that to get Shatter off (logically I can't allow myself to waste even 0.1 seconds in PvP), there's no animation nor damage happening at all but GCD gets activated. Recently it started to get really annoying to me... :mad:

I have the same problem with the assassin go out with spike, use the maul and it does not happen at all, does not damage and the CD is activated. This is very troublesome specially with an assassin in pvp

This game has millions of bug that they have to solve

sorry for my Englishman of google translator:mad::mad::mad:

Edited by muchigol