60 Day Time Cards = 0 Cartel Coins

itsmymillertime

I have played since launch and only entered 60 day time cards and I have 0 cartel coins. Why? :confused:

I would directly PM, Allison and Joveth about that. You are as much a "subscriber" in terms of monies spent as we who sub with a credit card. If you had continuously maintained your account you should get all that time in cartel coins. :cool:

I have played since launch and only entered 60 day time cards and I have 0 cartel coins. Why? :confused:

Very few people are seeing any cartel coins when they check, and those that do are saying the total is incorrect. Most of the time the system thinks we don't have a valid subscription and directs us to the subscription options.

Probably safe to say the failed to test this before it was released. Shouldn't be much of a surprise since they don't test patches either. :D

I hope its a bug and the devs see this post and will look into it.

Most likely is a bug. And the "web team" will be looking into it. "The Devs" are buisy scrambling to fix whatever caused extended maintenance for the impending "Thursday" maintentance ... *peers into the scrying glass*. :p

Probably just a bug. When I go to check mine it tells me that I need to set up a sub to qualify. I've had one since pre-launch. Go to my account page and it says that I have a sub.

I'm having the exact same problem. I've had a sub since launch and it shows 0 coins and directs me to subscribe.

Another bug to add to the list I guess.

I've paid mostly via time cards, with a few credit card subscriptions, but I'm showing full credits for all my months. So yes, you should be getting your coins, and it's just a bug.

Same here. Folks should relax a bit.

That must be an error, as I only pay by cash card and I have 1,300 cartel coins (my account lapsed for a few months this Summer). Contact customer support with this.