Quesh, im too low, 3rd time...

tormentuk

The magic number is level 33 (as per the Toxic Clash mission min level) - http://www.torhead.com/mission/5ILXCuz/toxic-clash#comments

I've run across the SAME problem on two TOONS now. Yes I've SKIPPED all content but Class Quest and some PVP. Both times while I was "Power Leveling" my toons even with keeping them in RESTING every logoff time.

BW Lied - (Shocked look on my face) - You can't skip all the content and do just Class quests to level up even with Legacy (without more side bar XP items). I've MAX'd out the legacy class bonus (all five), exploration bonus (all five) and even PVP bonus (all five). I'll usually grab LORE and DATACRONS along the way as well.

I've found that I'm having to run several days of PVP to get high enough level to defeat each boss in each Class quest. (5 levels below = almost impossible, 4 level below you actually hit the boss for damage)

While this is great for helping slow down power leveling characters is does suck the advertised "LEGACY" features don't do what was promised to "Play the way you want to play". I would suggest BW not make comments like that in the future. (Then again legacy didn't turn out like it should have - IMHO) I still wouldn't remove this "Feature" or road block as it does force folks to go back and smell the roses or the face plant of a PVP session.

haha, it's cause you bought the wrong legacy stuff. I bought the Class, PvP, and FP and it works perfectly. If u do a FP @ ur lvl with the daily and the mission quest you can easily gain a lvl and a half.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost think the in a bogus thread. I’m leveling an agent and a knight right now. They will be my 3rd and 4th to 50. Don’t PvP, don’t do space mission beyond getting the title, don’t do flash points and only do Heroics 2+ as I solo them, done a few bonus series, but not all and I am overleveled on both toons. I quit doing the bonus on my knight after Tatooine because I was so overleveled, on my agent I have teamed up with a underleveled guildmate since Voss, so we haven’t done anything but a few heroic 2+ and no bonus mission. My Knight is level 45 at the start of Belsavis and my Agent is 49 at the start of Corellia. Now my sawbone (original and main toon) had to grind some to stay leveled appropriately, but I have had to skip stuff on all my other toons to prevent god mode.

What class are you? Are you a stealth class? I find that the non-stealth classes I level way faster since I have to kill more. Like I wrote my sawbones i had to grind some and my 2nd toon was a shadow and she was mainly the correct or 1 level above at the start of each planet. I know she was never 4 or 5 above like my Knight.