help

chipsfreak

does someone knows how to defeat de lieutenant you mut defeat by new intelligence he may be elite lvl 16

but i am lvl 18 and cant beat him but i can defeat the elite heavy droid lvl 16

Edited by chipsfreak

Sorry mate, it's really hard to understand anything of your post. Could you rewrite it?

Not expecting everyone to write perfect English (far from it myself), but I think it is legit to expect people (especially those asking for help!) to put some effort into it - and not leave out a lot of letters and punctuation marks as a whole.

From what I gather from his post, is that he is stuck fighting some elite lvl 16 lieutenant on Dromund Kaas. I suspect he is an agent, and that he either doesn't know his class at all or hasn't learned his abilities or ... uses wrong stat gear.

does someone knows how to defeat de lieutenant you mut defeat by new intelligence he may be elite lvl 16

but i am lvl 18 and cant beat him but i can defeat the elite heavy droid lvl 16

Chipsfreak, for folks to help you, you need to provide more information, such as:

-- The name of the quest, or the name of the Lieutenant. Something to identify what mission, or quest you are stuck at.

-- Your character's class, and Advanced Class.

-- Your gear -- weapons, armor, and mods. Are they the best possible for your character's level? Is your character geared in purple, blue, or green (Artifact, Prototype, or Premium) gear and mods?

"There's a level 16 Lieutenant that I can't defeat, even though I'm level 18," is not enough information.

Chipsfreak, for folks to help you, you need to provide more information, such as:

-- The name of the quest, or the name of the Lieutenant. Something to identify what mission, or quest you are stuck at.

-- Your character's class, and Advanced Class.

-- Your gear -- weapons, armor, and mods. Are they the best possible for your character's level? Is your character geared in purple, blue, or green (Artifact, Prototype, or Premium) gear and mods?

"There's a level 16 Lieutenant that I can't defeat, even though I'm level 18," is not enough information.

my bad i am a jedi knight

advance class is jedi sentinal

i also meamnly use gear with a lot of armor endurance and strength / i have orange and green aswell as blue gear 2 lightsaber green and orange

the lieeutenant i am talking about is called marcovic

the mission is called new intelligence

i have also trained all abilities for my lvl is case it matters

Edited by chipsfreak

my bad ...

No problem. :)

I can't remember my Sentinel's fight with him. Until other folks post suggestions, I did find a thread with posts from folks who also had problems defeating Marcovic, here, that you can read through. There are suggestions in that thread about how to defeat Marcovic.

Edited by Nmyownworld

No problem. :)

I can't remember my Sentinel's fight with him. Until other folks post suggestions, I did find a thread with posts from folks who also had problems defeating Marcovic, here, that you can read through. There are suggestions in that thread about how to defeat Marcovic.

thanks hopefully i have something to it as hhave fced it so many times and lost fo itch i travel back to corucant to keep training and leveling up :p

And here I assumed you were an agent ... stupid me. Anyway yeah that guy I remember very clearly. I do not know which of your two companions are best geared at the moment, but use either T7 or Kira. You can still use either even if the mission states its you and T7. Also pop your Heroic Moment when he's down half his HP. First time I did him, I had a lot of trouble with him, almost to the point that I wanted to give the character up. In the end defeated him, but deleted the character anyway and brought a Guardian, defeating him in a minute.

And here I assumed you were an agent ... stupid me. Anyway yeah that guy I remember very clearly. I do not know which of your two companions are best geared at the moment, but use either T7 or Kira. You can still use either even if the mission states its you and T7. Also pop your Heroic Moment when he's down half his HP. First time I did him, I had a lot of trouble with him, almost to the point that I wanted to give the character up. In the end defeated him, but deleted the character anyway and brought a Guardian, defeating him in a minute.

i noticed your revious message

i already finished used t7 for the captains and oter troops and kira for the liutenant

the sith whe going back to the ship after that mission was a suprise albeit the final words of the liutenant but defeated it anyway

guess i need to go on another character later decided to take a break after alost playing 12 houers non stop :p if not longer dont keep track of time