Thana Vesh is so damn hot, make her my companion [Petition]

Taramriel

I did always find it a bit unfair how they gave us these interesting storylines with equally interesting characters then didn't give us the option to take them as companions. Some of the companion quests before you get them are shorter and less significant than Thana's.

Thana is interesting? She was completely incomptent.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It would go against the rules of no companions share voice actors. In case you don't know, Kira is voiced by the same chick.

Also, she is a typical sith bully with nothing to back up her nonsense. I would kill her the first time I met her if it was possible. Right there where she stood, thump.

E: She fails *everything* she tries to do.

Edited by Jandi

I think people's reason to against it is weak.

They could make her a companion by choice, you don't like her and killed, her, fine you won't get her. If you spare her and want to get her on your ship you can get her through some quests, happy?

Not really, there are a lot of reasons she wouldn't join you. First off, whether your nice to her or rude to her or w/e she hates you. Second, they would need to make another companion for those who choose to kill her anyway. The forums would be on fire with posts ************ and moaning "no fair, I choose to stay dark side and lose out on a companion also not to mention pubs would need a new companion too. It also doesn't make sense towards story, granted neither does hk-51. She was meant to be an NPC who dies/disappears after Taris

I've said it once, I'll say it again, I'll say it a thousand times. Not gunna happen, nice thought, but not happening.

And yes I will willingly eat my own words if it does happen. You never know what ea/bw will do next.

Thana Vesh is just straight up incompetent... She gets captured and/or incapacitated in every main questline on Taris. Hardly worth making a companion... Besides, there's already Dark-Jaesa if you want to go that route.

Not only this, but also she's annoying and terribly insecure (unsecure?). She feels threatened just by the mere presence of another Sith in the room. Sheesh.

Not really, there are a lot of reasons she wouldn't join you. First off, whether your nice to her or rude to her or w/e she hates you. Second, they would need to make another companion for those who choose to kill her anyway. The forums would be on fire with posts ************ and moaning "no fair, I choose to stay dark side and lose out on a companion also not to mention pubs would need a new companion too. It also doesn't make sense towards story, granted neither does hk-51. She was meant to be an NPC who dies/disappears after Taris

I've said it once, I'll say it again, I'll say it a thousand times. Not gunna happen, nice thought, but not happening.

And yes I will willingly eat my own words if it does happen. You never know what ea/bw will do next.

A lot of companions hate you in the beginning. And if you treat her good enough she will change her behavior against you a little bit.

Well, if you choose to kill her, it's your problem.

Isn't there already a mega thread on this? And yes Thana Vesh is awesome and those who say otherwise are either guys who got burned by some hot chick or chicks who are fat and forgot to take their prozac.

She is certainly better than whiny Mako, pathetic Ashara, sycophantic Jaesa (yes even dark Jaesa is lame), and plain boring Raina. My bounty hunter would actually take Thana over my two Sith though.

Also what if they pulled a 180 and made her available for Pubs lol. My trooper and her might get along.

A lot of companions hate you in the beginning. And if you treat her good enough she will change her behavior against you a little bit.

Well, if you choose to kill her, it's your problem.

Only one I can think of is Khem and skadge.

Your so quick to say " you killed her your problem" but you fail to see that it is an issue, you can't dismiss that because you didn't kill her. The reasons I mentioned above are enough for bio ware not to make her a companion.

I mean can you give me one legit counter to any of my arguments against her, and saying "you killed her your problem" is not a legit argument. And I do accept your argument about her hating you, your right there are at least 2 other companions who hate you in the beginning. But the whole "she hates you" argument is about as legit as "you kill her your problem".

My reasons against it are:

There would need to be an alternative companion for if you do kill her, otherwise there would be a forest fire of ************ and moaning.

There would need to be a republic equivilient, otherwise again there would be tons of ************ and moaning.

I'm not an unreasonable person, give me legit counter arguments that make sense and ill back down from being against this. I also don't hate thana,, I just think she is good right where she is as an extremely well done NPC

Edited by Tfranco

Isn't there already a mega thread on this? And yes Thana Vesh is awesome and those who say otherwise are either guys who got burned by some hot chick or chicks who are fat and forgot to take their prozac.

She is certainly better than whiny Mako, pathetic Ashara, sycophantic Jaesa (yes even dark Jaesa is lame), and plain boring Raina. My bounty hunter would actually take Thana over my two Sith though.

Also what if they pulled a 180 and made her available for Pubs lol. My trooper and her might get along.

I for one was "burned" by a....well I wouldn't say hot....moderately attractive woman, but that has nothing to do with my feeling towards the pixel set known as thana. I agree with most of what's said about her, she's hilarious to toy with, but also a useless waste if space who couldn't succeed at the simplest tasks, you had to save her most of the. Time. I don't hate her, she's interesting and funny. A well designed NPC, but thats all she will be if there aren't some legit reasons to make her a companion besides "she's so hot, much hotter than _____ companion."

• 6 months later...
I'd like to say as well that Thana Vesh should be a companion. I personally keep alive and flirt mercilessly with any NPC female character, and really Thana Vesh as a companion needs to happen. And yes on all characters i don't care if it breaks immersion as a BH doesn't have "use" for a force user. Who cares make her my companion. Not to mention her story line is quite good Edited by Spyderwraith

I'd like to say as well that Thana Vesh should be a companion. I personally keep alive and flirt mercilessly with any NPC female character, and really Thana Vesh as a companion needs to happen. And yes on all characters i don't care if it breaks immersion as a BH doesn't have "use" for a force user. Who cares make her my companion. Not to mention her story line is quite good

Actually of all my Empire characters I do find my BH to be most compatible with her. And seeing as how she walks out at the end, I could see her pulling an Asajj Ventress and going solo and bounty hunting herself.

Actually of all my Empire characters I do find my BH to be most compatible with her. And seeing as how she walks out at the end, I could see her pulling an Asajj Ventress and going solo and bounty hunting herself.

Yeah my comment was directed more to the forum posters who had said a BH had no business using her and it would "break immersion" (there is another huge Thana Vesh companion thread so it may have been from there) Personally I think She'd work really good with all classes and even more so as an SI companion. She'd be able to kill off Xalek and become my apprentice

• 2 weeks later...
Thana Vesh is to me one of the most interesting characters in the game and one whose potential is blindingly apparent.

I would like her to be my companion! She's already programmed into the game with all the voice acting complete too!

I don't want to kill her so please, make her a companion! She is far superior to that Jedi the Inquisitors get. And much more attractive too, that waist, those hips, that hair! :rolleyes: Ok I get she's not real, but in this game, I want her as my companion (for the third time!)

Anyone agree/disagree?

I agree completely. Also, I just want to point out that your signature is not only completely true, but also my underlying reason for replying.

• 3 weeks later...
I like her too, however I highly doubt this will happen. /signed.

It won't.

People got the chance to off her, so they would either have to explain why she survived (and deal with player rage "Rargh! I KILLED HER! She should be dead, dead, DEAD!!!!1!1!").

But you can get a generic companion instead, how about an Ewok or HK that will never talk during your storylines? :rak_03:

It won't.

People got the chance to off her, so they would either have to explain why she survived (and deal with player rage "Rargh! I KILLED HER! She should be dead, dead, DEAD!!!!1!1!").

But you can get a generic companion instead, how about an Ewok or HK that will never talk during your storylines? :rak_03:

As I stated in this thread or another, the way she gets offed if you DO decide to kill her didn't seem final enough to me. And if they DID make her a Pub character instead they could circumvent canon that way.

Lol maybe Imps who kil her can get cyber Vesh.

As I stated in this thread or another, the way she gets offed if you DO decide to kill her didn't seem final enough to me. And if they DID make her a Pub character instead they could circumvent canon that way.

Yep, she could've easily survived it - but I'm still guessing Bioware doesn't want to deal with the crowd that wants to kill every NPC, rage quitting on them because they lost out on one of their "trophy" kills. :rolleyes:

Edited by Callaron

What's not final enough about killing her and leaving her body in a building you just set to self-destruct? Lol.