Kuat, planetary comms, 55, why?

Fardarter

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't PvE much, but most of my toons are maxed out on Planetary comms. Where can my toons get the purple boxes that potentially have the drops you mention?

You'd have to check the forums, but I believe the X-52 comes from a blue box from the voss vendor, but only from a particular one. Jeweled Storage, I believe, but you'd do well to check the google to be sure.

You'd have to check the forums, but I believe the X-52 comes from a blue box from the voss vendor, but only from a particular one. Jeweled Storage, I believe, but you'd do well to check the google to be sure.

Is there any rare lightsaber coming out of those pack? It seems that I keep getting inheritance/birthright gear,

My point is simply planetary comms have ZERO VALUE to a 55.

I don't see how anyone can stand here and argue they do.

I just find it incredibly short sighted to offer NEW CONTENT which offers nothing for top level players, by the way the largest group of players in the game = TOP LEVEL.

Oh and the Speeder offered at the rep vender is GINORMOUS can't wait to see fleet clogged with them lol

Yes they do. Maybe not to you but to people who level up a lot of chrs. It is really helpful when you get close to 50 with a chr. You can gear the chr and the companion up with 140 mods and such.

Well if done once a week via group finder you get more than what you think. So you get.

10 basic for the daily.

12 classic , 6 basic and 10 planetary ( searching for allies weekly )

6 planetary ( for your first go ever on a new character )

So it's quite a lot really , seems fine to me. Obviously there is a chance you might get Labs or Meltdown for that daily one but still not too shabby.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Completely.. useless..How about trading 25 planet comms for 0ne ellite comm?? At the Rep Vendors.

I wouldn't mind seeing this or all comms, a cash in for higher tier, would have to pretty expensive though but still something to drop those old comms on when maxed out.

Of course comm vendors could always start selling other cool items instead of tiers of armors or mods, maybe orange armor sets, titles, /emotes (long lasting ones like /map or /binoculars, I love those ones))

My point is simply planetary comms have ZERO VALUE to a 55.

I don't see how anyone can stand here and argue they do.

Maybe you weren't aware, but you can buy 58P gear from the Makeb vendor Comm vendor. If you think that is useless, you haven't inspected many new level 55 chars (many of whom still are still wearing green/blue leveling gear). And if the chars are wearing that gear, what do you think their companions are wearing?

so the question is... is it soloable? I mean... I can solo labs easily and meltdown with some effort on some of my characters. is yards easier in that it has fewer mechanics to worry about, but still requires all 4 people, or is it easier in that its even easier to solo?

so the question is... is it soloable? I mean... I can solo labs easily and meltdown with some effort on some of my characters. is yards easier in that it has fewer mechanics to worry about, but still requires all 4 people, or is it easier in that its even easier to solo?

If you can solo labs (=you are overgeared) you probably can solo this

I like the Planetary comms, I need them for equipping my alts. I cannot use Basic comms for that...

But you can use them or elites to gear up alts. All you need is to buy legacy bind gear from vendor in capital. Then you buy item for elites/basics on your main, rip the mods from it, and put them into legacy gear. Even if the mods are binded, legacy gear overthrow that restriction and can be mailed to each character in your legacy. How do you think, my new sin was in full 72 just after he hit 55? :)

But you can use them or elites to gear up alts. All you need is to buy legacy bind gear from vendor in capital. Then you buy item for elites/basics on your main, rip the mods from it, and put them into legacy gear. Even if the mods are binded, legacy gear overthrow that restriction and can be mailed to each character in your legacy. How do you think, my new sin was in full 72 just after he hit 55? :)

I need to gear my alt while leveling them as well :)