The jerk guilds that camp lowbie areas

Sathid

As of today these guilds with their 50 level player's in a group of 20 or more decided that they would camp Solara etc for not 15 minute jaunt for kicks,nooo they decided to camp the area for as of now 45 minutes killing all lower level pub's as they spawned etc.

I realize this is a Pvp server and i have no problem with Pvp,that's why i rolled on it,i dont mind even 50's being in lower areas and killing lower levels.

But! what i cannot stand seeing is people spawn camping for extended periods of time with way higher levels,that is not PvP.

Here are the names of the guilds that did this.

Order of Sixtysix

Lords of War

Pawn Stars

The Last Dark Reaper

Cult of Ragnos

It is these actions that will ruin open PvP,your best judgement is to try and be within the same level range,this kind of abuse will in the end limit open PvP after enougth complaints,if you are so terrorible as a player to go and get your rocks off killing lowbys at spawn areas then you are some of the worst players there is on this server,i would be ashamed of being in these guilds.

Uh why not get on your 50s and fight them back?

This *********** game needs a damn global pvp channel people can join.

There is outlaws den and Ilum,hey you were there,i saw you,yah know you can coordinate with some guilds using this forum for a time and place,but to go and kill low lvl's at their transport spawn c'mon man.

There really is nothing PvP about it,now if you were within the same level range sure,but you guys saying "Welcome to PvP" or for that matter the Bastion i guarantee you i have been PvPing far longer than you have.

Now claiming that it makes others maybe get their 50's,i said maybe is a cop out at this point,you see these 30 on 30 things are boring,zergfest,no strat no skill waste of time,you want that head on over to Rift or GW2,you can have your zergfest plate full,me i have done enougth of them even here to the point that they are just,well,boring.

By the way im thinking of setting up some PvP open stuff in the future for you guys because i have friends that enjoy that so we will see.

(In a non lowbie area as well)

Edited by Sathid

The fact is it did generate some world pvp, after taking the control of the Alderaan spaceport, we were rousted by a group of 50s from your side. Then they took our spaceport for a while until we pushed them out. It was fun for me, and many of the others that were in the group. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. And your argument about Ilum and Outlaws Den is pretty thin, because without attacking lowbies, how are we supposed to get the 50s to come fight us and attempt to push us out? World PvP is supposed to be spontaneous and random, if I wanted to do PvP that was pre-negotiated like you suggest I would queue for Warzones.

The fact is it did generate some world pvp, after taking the control of the Alderaan spaceport, we were rousted by a group of 50s from your side. Then they took our spaceport for a while until we pushed them out. It was fun for me, and many of the others that were in the group. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. And your argument about Ilum and Outlaws Den is pretty thin, because without attacking lowbies, how are we supposed to get the 50s to come fight us and attempt to push us out? World PvP is supposed to be spontaneous and random, if I wanted to do PvP that was pre-negotiated like you suggest I would queue for Warzones.

Wait a second,you recall the Anchorhead issue? maybe? well yes that was resolved and BW said they did not intend for that to happen,thus why guards have so many hitpoints,ok you still following here? or do i have to be more simple in how i attempt to get this across to you.

Im all for PvP,open world etc,and since i have to say it again and i really am getting tired of repeating myself is this,,noone cares to be spawn camped,noone,by large groups of 50's while they are playing their alts otherwise they would be on their 50's,is it really that tough for you to understand,what you think your going to entice others to play with you and your way at that moment? get a clue kid you and your schedule and wants do not mean diddly to anyone,you are making yourself look like a jerk and an imbecile.

There really is nothing PvP about it,now if you were within the same level range sure,but you guys saying "Welcome to PvP" or for that matter the Bastion i guarantee you i have been PvPing far longer than you have.

Now claiming that it makes others maybe get their 50's,i said maybe is a cop out at this point,you see these 30 on 30 things are boring,zergfest,no strat no skill waste of time,you want that head on over to Rift or GW2,you can have your zergfest plate full,me i have done enougth of them even here to the point that they are just,well,boring.

By the way im thinking of setting up some PvP open stuff in the future for you guys because i have friends that enjoy that so we will see.

(In a non lowbie area as well)

QQ

The *********** game WARNS you when you select pvp that you can and will most likely get killamajaroed while leveling. It WARNS you. If you're too stupid to ignore you're warning, that's your bad. Reroll.

I personally think world pvp is a fail zergfest, but I don't have a problem with other people wanting to enjoy it. This game offers no way to really do world pvp w/o setting it up beforehand, and ganking lowbies until they bring their mains to start a big fight is a time honored tradition that has been around as long as pvp has been around.

QQ

The *********** game WARNS you when you select pvp that you can and will most likely get killamajaroed while leveling. It WARNS you. If you're too stupid to ignore you're warning, that's your bad. Reroll.

I personally think world pvp is a fail zergfest, but I don't have a problem with other people wanting to enjoy it. This game offers no way to really do world pvp w/o setting it up beforehand, and ganking lowbies until they bring their mains to start a big fight is a time honored tradition that has been around as long as pvp has been around.

Yup my peer's have failed to teach the kids these days critical thinking.

Oh dear, sorry you couldn't get your questing done! But, to quote a great man, your schedule and wants do not mean diddly to anyone.

No what people do is they go and do something else or another alt,no biggie,you see how irrelevant you are,aside from this thread.