Which has been the most fun in PvE

MustangCzar

I thoroughly enjoyed playing the Imperial Agent. Though it may be mostly due to the story. It was amazing actually feeling like some sort of super spy.

I also enjoy the dual lightsaber specs of the JK/SW. They're so flashy and acrobatic feeling.

Edited by Faolon

I'd say my Shadow. Nothing better than sneaking around in stealth and ripping someone to shreds with a Shadow Strike especially when the class had viable hybrid builds. Even without the hybrid builds, it's still fun to play.

2nd would be my Jedi Knight. Force Push FTW!!!

Im an alt adict and have played all classes

the jedi shadow is by far the most fun for me

decent holding the ball in hutball if in tanking spec ( which I use)

and the most fun of all is waiting for people on the harbinger scenario on the bridge pass in stealth mode.

The other day I killed like 15 in 3 minutes by waiting for them to come, push off bridge, re-stealth.

Too bad u dont get the Kill points but still very fun :rak_03:

The Jedi Knight.

Simply because I came to this game not only to create my own character...but to create a Jedi.

It will always be the most fun because I'm so attached to it...as it is the only class I can immerse myself in.

Can I create different characters, play through their story and have fun? Yes, but I can never be as into it as I am with the Jedi Knight.

Im an alt adict and have played all classes

the jedi shadow is by far the most fun for me

decent holding the ball in hutball if in tanking spec ( which I use)

and the most fun of all is waiting for people on the harbinger scenario on the bridge pass in stealth mode.

The other day I killed like 15 in 3 minutes by waiting for them to come, push off bridge, re-stealth.

Too bad u dont get the Kill points but still very fun :rak_03:

This thread is about PvE (look at the title) not PvP

After 16 toons I can honestly say for me they all have their ups and downs. Shadow always had a special place in my heart for being my very first toon ever and having tons of fun with her in PvE and PvP aswell as being quite versatile (cc, stealth, tank or dps) and so will Scoundrel/Operative, my first when I swapped servers for similar reasons and no it's not just because I like stealth. :p They build up ridiculously slow though if you're used to them at level 50 though. I also enjoy being on the move.

Maurauder/Sentinel, Sniper/Gunslinger positively suprised me in how much fun their rotations can be! A lot to watch and it seems more abilities since none get 'lost' in healing-only abilities.

I have heavy alt-itis, and far too often my play enjoyment depends on which one I am enjoying at the moment.

But out of all the classes, the one I have the most of is the Juggernaut, so I think it would probably be that. The playstyle + the animations are what do it for me. second place would be my scoundrel (the mirror classes for both would be a step behind, simply due to animations).

Storylines are different. My favorite so far is scoundrel, followed by Operative. but for play it's probably the jugg.

Overall for a dps class I'd have to say sniper. I love their abilities and they have many interesting and flashy abilities. The fact they blow things up on such large scale certainly helps. :) It is frankly silly how fast you burn though content with a well geared sniper. I've never played another class that "sounds" better either. TONS of massive gun sounds and explosions! Technically I prefer slinger over sniper but they aren't much different.

Assassin though is very fun if into the stealth game. Far better at it than dps operatives atm. Both lack in the dps race for end game pve operations though.

Edited by Tamanous