[Jung-Ma] No Mercy is recruiting!

tonytonesa

No Mercy is a mature, yet laid back guild on Jung-Ma.

Yes, we are on a RP-PVP server [Jung Ma] but we DO NOT RP.

We are driven to destroy the Republic and it's jedi scum through PVP!! Not only in warzones but in open world PVP (defending imps who are getting ganked & seeking out pubes and slaughtering them where ever they may be found.)

We also are focused on getting our guildies leveled and geared for end game PVE content......we are still growing but at any given time we will have a hard-mode going while another group is PVPing. We have planned events, such as world boss groups twice or three times a week (on fri 8/10/12 we killed Snowblind, Gargath, and the Primal Destroyer, 8 man ops groups, several hard-modes per day, dailies and weeklies....(PVP & PVE)

Ventrilo is a requirement for new members....although you are not required to be in Vent all the time you must log into it upon guild invite and will be required to use it during all ops and hard-modes.

If you are a Level 40 or above and are interested in Leveling to 50 and joining the fight to show No Mercy to the galaxy, we may be the guild for you contact us by sending an in-game mail or message to one of the following :

Manderkus, Diinaryus, Co'lt, or Muramaza.

We look forward to dominating the galaxy with you.

• 8 months later...

Are you guys still recruiting?

If so, I have a few questions before I apply.

I have a Lv 55 sniper that I want to do end game PVE with (and maybe some PVP). Do you do Ops on Friday and Saturday nights on a regular basis? Do you need a ranged DPS (sniper)?

If so, where do I sign up? :) (Also, what is the application process like?)

My brother is in your guild and he says you guys are a good group so I figured I'd ask.

Thanks.

Edited by Iudofaex

• 2 years later...