Unable to pick advance class - bug?

Sehriy

My son rolled a Commando and when it came to choosing his advance class he timed out due to inactivity (sent him on chores much to his delight).

When he came back the ability to pick the AC was gone. No quest to drop to restart the mini quest and no one to talk to we have found.

Any way to get this choice back?

My son rolled a Commando and when it came to choosing his advance class he timed out due to inactivity (sent him on chores much to his delight).

When he came back the ability to pick the AC was gone. No quest to drop to restart the mini quest and no one to talk to we have found.

Any way to get this choice back?

When he logs back on click on the mission and the choice should still be there. Couldn't you have waited a few minutes to let him choose his AC before sending him to do chores. Tough love!

It's a mission not a trainer. You get the mission when u leave your planet and are at level 10.

I'm level 10 and just got off the lift into the republican fleet. This is where i thought the guy who gives me the quest is supposed to be but no quest.

To verify, the quest is on the fleet not in the spaceport?

I had this same problem. I was at the selection screen for choosing my AC for one of my empire characters and alt tabbed out to do some quick research.

I ended up reading for quite a while and the game eventually booted me. When I logged back in and spoke with the same NPC to get the choices for my char..he said I had already chosen my class, but I am still a lvl 11 agent.

Weird.

If you click on the trainer and it is telling you that you have already chosen a class, just open up your skill tree and it will allow you to choose the advanced class.

Yeap this is the solution, open up your skill tree and you can pick it from there.

• 1 month later...