Which class (if any) will you be using Cathar for?

hunterraaze

Wow, I completely forgot about this thread... This is the most responses I have ever received :D

I was originally going to make a female Cathar Vanguard, I absolutely love the female trooper voice, and just had a cool mental video of her tackling a Sith and stabbing him with her arm blade. But I got to sucked in, and my my Human trooper got to high of a level, so i'm not deleting him.

I suppose a female trooper. I'd still much rather have a Selonian than a Cathar, though. :(

I would as well....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A female Sith Assassin. She will be called......Cheetarah!! lol

Nah...I doubt I will make a Cathar toon but it will be nice to finally see some different alien variety on fleet. I'm holding out for a female Sage Togruta. I may be waiting a few more years but who cares. I'll delete whatever Sage I have at that time just to make a Togruta Sage. Maybe by that time they'll have implemented more classes however. Would be nice.

• 1 month later...
I believe it's only appropriate to resurrect this now that Cathar have been previewed. From what we have seen, what do you plan on making your Cathar look like?

Well my inspiration is quite interesting. See when I was younger I used to play games on the orginal playstaion and of my favorite games was called Tai Fu. This game was about a young tiger who learns Kung fu from various animal clans to avenge his white tiger father. So I'm going to try make my Cathar look like ****** Tai.

Trooper. For sure. I mean, c'mon? I love Aric (Lassie's voice from Psych gives me the gigglefits, I can't help it). I've been holding out on making a Trooper since Cathar was originally announced and I have an open slot waiting eagerly for it. I'm also going to change my Zabrak Sage to one. I was considering a Cathar Merc also, but I'm not sure. I know I want one on the Empire side, though. Just uncertain if I should replace one I have or start one from scratch.

Decisions, decisions..

Scoundrel Cathar Male for me! Operative is my favorite class, I wish I made my gunslinger a scoundrel...

But where is the twist? He isn't a member of the republic, he's a scoundrel for the GSI!

GSI- We stay neutral, so you don't have to.

Been waiting for Cathar since release and very excited they will be here soon. I have a female trooper who will be getting the change to Cathar and then following through on the romance story with Aric.

I've been wanting to create either a Shadow or Assasin, and it will be Cathar.

cathar with the exception of the female type seems kinda ugly. Both seem rather lame (at this time) they should have worked on new classes and worlds for those classes instead of adding mere fan service with the cathar fans. Makeb was rather disappointing there is enough content for a lvl 65 cap character there. The devs really need to kick it in to over drive on the new classes and worlds content wise not just giving fan service. i predict this will get old real quick.

I"m leaving a spot open for a male Jedi Knight.

Same here for a Guardian. I liked the look of the one JK on tython that takes the flesh raider baby (I still think he chose to eat it the way he felt 'tested")

I love how so many on the forums assume every Cathar will be a Thundercats homage/ripoff....Mines going to be a Power Rangers/Super Sentai homage :p

Dar'Gol Grifforz, Sith Sorcerer, once the I find the right armor I am coloring it as close to gold as possible :D