Campaign War Leader's Body Armor (Armoring)

I recently came back from a long break ( I suscribed again, so dont hate). And been busy upgrading my gear to get back into Operations.

I came across this and dont know what it does.

Does it give me the rakata set bonus when I put it in a non rakata set item?

Would be awesome if some1 could clarify tyvm.

It is the armoring modification for campaign armor. It is one of the better PVE sets out there and has the set bonus tied to the armoring modification itself (rakata and earlier armors have set bonuses tied to the shell).

You can put it into any appropriate modifiable armor piece and bring the set bonus.

Edited by Infalliable

So if I buy the chest one, I can get that specific bonus on the chest, but for gloves ill have to buy the 1 for gloves aswell I take it?

Yes. You get a bonus for wearing 2 or 4 campaign pieces, and glove armouring will only fit in gloves, chest in chest, etc.

Campaign pieces also drop from the Hardmode Explosive Conflict operation, so you can get them that way as well, but you should have at least Rakata gear before running it.

• 3 months later...
I have been seeing alot of ppl runnin round with these mods with the (armoring) and such and have been told that the vendor item is like a package (the same basic idea as your companions gear pack after leavin your beginner planet) but i bought one and it didnt open up into the 3 piece set of mods it was only the armoring mod did they change this to be a single mod item or was i gettin my leg pulled so to speak?