Tip: Visit your legacy vendor

KekoSplit

I've received many whispers saying how cool my level 17 Marauder looks.

Exalted, legacy level 20 gear. No tokens needed, just credits. A lot of credits. 1-1.5 mil. or so.

You can dress up your character from level 1 if you want, although the gear will be empty - no armoring, mod or enhancement.

Many people missed the fact that you don't need ANYTHING to buy that gear except credits, and they probably didn't preview it on their character. It really looks AWESOME.

Many didn't even visit a legacy vendor.

Do it. And bring some cash.

Jedi Knight stuff looks good, and I thought you have to be level 20 for exalted gear?

Legacy Level 20, yes.

All Orange gear from the Legacy vendor require NO player level (Unmodded, of course). Just a legacy level.

I dressed my Assassin up in the Exalted orange set since level 1, i felt like a unique snowflake.

Edited by GhostDrone

An excellent tip, Keko.

I only heard about the Legacy vendor a few days ago (I try to keep up with what's going on in the game but some things get by me) & was stoked to see he had an orange belt that only required a Legacy level of 10 (if I remember right). The belt on my 50 Marauder was the only piece of gear I had that wasn't orange so I was very happy to "discover" this vendor.

It was pretty cheap too. :)

So yeah, visit your Legacy vendor. Good stuff.

Jedi Knight stuff looks good, and I thought you have to be level 20 for exalted gear?

You need legacy level 10 for renowned, 20 for exalted. There is no character level requirement on it - that is determined by the mods you fit.

Edit: Ninjaed. :)

Edited by Sambril

No augment slots on that legacy gear. The stuff was obsolete the day it was released.

I prefer excellent looks to a minor stat improvement.

Especially since even the lowest level augments are >10k credits.

Edited by KekoSplit

Legacy Level 20, yes.

All Orange gear from the Legacy vendor require NO player level (Unmodded, of course). Just a legacy level.

I dressed my Assassin up in the Exalted orange set since level 1, i felt like a unique snowflake.

yea thats what I had meant, what I meant was you can't equip it without being legacy level 20 am I right?

I have exalted JK gear,

however its unfortunate because its takes roughly 2 level 50's and a lot of time using both of them to reach level 20 legacy. So you can't acquire it until your 3rd alt roughly.

Edited by CreedEto

I have exalted JK gear,

however its unfortunate because its takes roughly 2 level 50's and a lot of time using both of them to reach level 20 legacy. So you can't acquire it until your 3rd alt roughly.

not entirely accurate.

I ran 1 Mercenary to legacy level 14 from running story, no FPs, and very little PvP. The I created a Sorc, and got to Legacy level 20 by 3rd or so level 50 FPs. Really didn't seem like much.

I will not say no to new oranges, even reskins, and these sets include belt and bracers which are otherwise hard to find - especially bracers. Though my synthweaver and armormech would like some new schematics :(

I did buy an orange bracer for my shadow because I couldn't find any on the GTN. Of course soon after I bought it I did see one for about 20% what I paid the vendor - but c'est la vie :)

• 10 months later...

Thanks for reminding me of this! I'd forgotten about them apart from being where you redeem "Inheritance" gear...

Will def check them out, I have been wondering what the hell benefit I get from being Legacy 27... Some relatively rare/interesting armour will be sweet. :D

And for the people whingeing about not having augment slots... Hardly anything comes with augment slots! You just have to pay to add them like on all your other gear :eek: