Crystal benefits?.

AussieAlan

For my healers should I change to Endurance instead?.

Lolwut? Healers shouldn't be using Endurance crystals. The only class that has any reasonable excuse to do so is Tanks and, even then, only if they explicitly need the hp provided by it.

Most people use Power crystals for all of their characters when they can, but that's because, at 50, most people have all of the crit rating they need through mods and enhs. While leveling, it doesn't really matter and you can just focus on getting the best crystal you can.

The reason a healer doesn't need endurance (unless soloing) is because if all group members are doing their jobs properly, the healer shouldn't be taking damage. If you're not taking damage, it doesn't matter if you have 10, 1000, or 100,000 hp, so endurance (which only boosts hp) gives nothing practical. Power and crit both boost the amount of healing a healer can do, which is very practical.

As others have said, as a healer - don't bother. Go for power or crit.

Rough estimate: Even if you used +41 endurance crystals, you might get 800-900 more health - that's maybe 1 hit should you take boss-sized aggro - not gonna do much good.

If tank and DPS are doing their jobs, you should be taking minimal damage. 1 main thing I try to do as DPS is ensure healer safety. If I can kill it, I will, if I can't I'll pop defense CDs and hang on as long as I can - if i die it's not huge deal, if the healer dies, it's usually a wipe.

Edited by Stressfire