COmpanion story arc

Runawayscott

So I'd hate to be the hundred'th nerd probably posting about this but I finished the story arc with Vette and I'm kind of dissappointed. Not with where it led, I got the marriage and found her family and everything. I just wish it would continue. Are there any plans by Bioware to continue or expand the companion story arcs?

As _Darkstar said, there won't happen anything until the expansion - and it isn't even sure that something will happen. At this time, it's unknown if Bioware will even continue with the class stories, not to say the various companion stories. So thus far we don't know anything. They might continue with it (which I absolutely hope, would be ridiculous if they didn't) or they might not. W'll see.

Married???

We get to marry our companion? This is the first time I heard of it, honestly. Does this work on all classes? Mine's a male Jedi Shadow lvl. 12. Is this class marriageable? I haven't yet met my prospective romance companion, but this gets me excited. When and where would I meet her, if I may ask? I'm currently still on Coruscant.

Married???

We get to marry our companion? This is the first time I heard of it, honestly. Does this work on all classes? Mine's a male Jedi Shadow lvl. 12. Is this class marriageable? I haven't yet met my prospective romance companion, but this gets me excited. When and where would I meet her, if I may ask? I'm currently still on Coruscant.

After Act 2 ends. Enjoy.

So I'd hate to be the hundred'th nerd probably posting about this but I finished the story arc with Vette and I'm kind of dissappointed. Not with where it led, I got the marriage and found her family and everything. I just wish it would continue. Are there any plans by Bioware to continue or expand the companion story arcs?

We will not be getting new story in the pace that it takes to play through one of the classes, it would be great but it is not realistic. The good news is that there are eight classes to go so there is much left to see ;)

You have finished the Sith Warrior, an excellent story. Have just reached Belsavis on my Sith Warrior alt. Might I tempt you to try the Jedi Knight, I enjoyed the story a lot when I played through it. See the world from the republic side. Or perhaps a trooper?

I really take my time when playing my alts. I gear all my comps so I can bring them around the area I quest in, want to hear what they have to say when out questing, and I also enjoy the differences in play-style when having a ranged dps-comp, tank-comp or my healer. Also try to bring the companion which I think would enjoy that specific quest, but that is perhaps just me.

There is plenty to see in the game, take a look around and see what interests you :)

Edited by SilentKitty