So why is it people need help with Zash?

Wolfninjajedi

She's a pain, that's why. Not impossible, but a pain. I had to blow ALL my CCs and pop everything I had on my sorc to kill her. Kited her around the room too. I feel lucky to have beaten her on the first try. Some people have lag, haven't learned their class well enough, or didn't gear correctly and now they suffer because she can be a huge pain. Not enough interrupts.

She's a pain, that's why. Not impossible, but a pain. I had to blow ALL my CCs and pop everything I had on my sorc to kill her. Kited her around the room too. I feel lucky to have beaten her on the first try. Some people have lag, haven't learned their class well enough, or didn't gear correctly and now they suffer because she can be a huge pain. Not enough interrupts.

oh please, i bet most ppl dont put any gear at all on khem and expect him to tank the whole fight without any support.

Those are available to both ACs, right?

Yep. Interrupt are even availaible to all classes.

With the new overload you don't even need to "rush" in range, just stand at 12-14m to be safe.

Key is to not waste your interrupt on revification, since she'll barely profit from it and you won't even need to bother about it for possibly the rest of the fight.

I think this fight may have caused issues for a few reasons:

1- The player isn't a PVP'er and has no idea how to pillar hump.

2- The player is fighting her way too early in level and:

A) Again, 1st reason... because that's all you needed to do with popping out to interrupt the heal.

B) Not keeping up on their gear and still fighting her in level 17 greens//blues.. (FTR, I killed her at 29, 3 levels under her on my Sorc. I did this so I could solidify my Legacy name which I immediately lost upon the first server transfer. Delicious Irony for someone following/posting about the game since 2009 haha)

It also seems that people that had issues with her were mostly Assassins where pillar humping becomes a little bit more of a pain in the ***.

I've also heard of Assassins having issues with Thanaton. The lack of pillars and forgetfulness of interrupting // using Overload was probably the issue there.

I think this fight may have caused issues for a few reasons:

1- The player isn't a PVP'er and has no idea how to pillar hump.

2- The player is fighting her way too early in level and:

A) Again, 1st reason... because that's all you needed to do with popping out to interrupt the heal.

B) Not keeping up on their gear and still fighting her in level 17 greens//blues.. (FTR, I killed her at 29, 3 levels under her on my Sorc. I did this so I could solidify my Legacy name which I immediately lost upon the first server transfer. Delicious Irony for someone following/posting about the game since 2009 haha)

It also seems that people that had issues with her were mostly Assassins where pillar humping becomes a little bit more of a pain in the ***.

I've also heard of Assassins having issues with Thanaton. The lack of pillars and forgetfulness of interrupting // using Overload was probably the issue there.

Many assassins just are crap at their class and get caught in the storm they forgot to interrupt. There is no need to even pillar hump when keeping a close eye on stopping her force storm (deals massive damage) and for the heals best bet is pushing her out of it not wasting interrupt on it.

Have your electrocute up for one chain lightning, and thats bout it.

As far as thanaton goes, as a tank sin I got him solo in the final fight since Inhad an ungeared xalek out for affection point and he got killed in the first 15 sec of the fight. Very fun duel after that, and with all the tools I had thanaton just melted. His burst phase? Lol *force shroud*.

PvP tactic are not bad per say. Just uneeded if you understand well pve ones.

I took Zash on around lvl 30. I had no problem with her considering I hit her with my stun and then nailed her with Legacy Orbital Strike and Legacy Flamethrower. Once those finished she was easy and I just had to keep interrupting her force storm ability.

Telling new players to use legacy abilities might be somewhat problematic :p Especially that tactic requires you to play through two other storylines first.

Edited by Chaloss

Actually in a more tricky setup but that allowed me to beat a similar elite to zash without ANY damage taken made me discover a neat trick to beat those toons.

As a sin (simpler) taunt her and stay far till she cast force storm, then run back to her. She's going to have it on cd for the rest of the fight.

As a sorc, keep khem inactive till she does that, then move and sync khem on her.

Interrupt chain lightning, push her out of her revification.

Done :)