Rainbow-Dash is 20% Cooler

lolcthulhu

Yeah it would. It's in violation of several points of the game's general naming policy. They would be completely justified in renaming the character.

Maybe one point, where you cant choose names from popular culture, but really what are you the name police? get outa here

No need to be rude; this is a general discussion, and I was answering your question.

As an aside, some Bronies might view the name to represent a religiously or historically significant figure, so ...

* ducks barrage of plastic children's equines *

Edited by HeavensAgent

Noted, it wasn't really a question, it was either an expression of disbelief or a disagreement. Either way, I have a right to respond.

That's true, you do have that right. But lets also note that nobody is benefiting from this discussion and i'll be pretty upset if my friend gets name changed because of it. So i'm going to call you a party pooper and move on. Party pooper.

That's true, you do have that right. But lets also note that nobody is benefiting from this discussion and i'll be pretty upset if my friend gets name changed because of it. So i'm going to call you a party pooper and move on. Party pooper.
Fair enough, I will agree with that; I've been one for parties.

I love the name, mind you I'm a person that totally plucked the hair out of her ponies, tossed them in bleach and spraypaint them with sparkles to make them dark-side.

and about the bug, yeah a sentinel in my group had that the other day. Too bad it did not increase his dps. :rolleyes:

bit offtopic but :PS: Awesome guild is awesome :http://swtorponies.forumotion.com/

Edited by Kirameki