The trade ins for Elite War Hero Combat Medic gear and Combat Tech gear are swapped

ResidentHero

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills because I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else yet. I play a merc healer and have a full set of War Hero Combat Medic gear. When I got home from work today and tried to buy some elite war pieces I realized it wouldn't let me buy any of the Medic gear, only the Combat tech gear.

Lo and behold if you look are the turn-ins required for the upgrades, the Medic gear specifies it needs Combat Tech gear piece to turn in, the Combat Tech gear needs a Medic piece. I'm on Pot5 and I have no idea if this issue is specifc to me, to my server, or game wide.

Kind of ridiculous I go through all the effort to get max comms, but I can't buy any of the upgraded gear yet and now I'm gunna have to wait for another patch for this to be fixed. Get your **** together Bioware.

Edit: I had a guild mate check it and he sees the same problem with the trade in descriptions even though he's not a merc. Even if I try and right click the piece to buy, it won't let me buy the Medic piece without a piece of Combat Tech gear to trade in.

Edited by ResidentHero

AGREED same here what a cluster ....

i took out all my mods & armouring cost me a fortune .. saved for weeks to be ready to go elite on day 1..

what a massive let down !!!!!

SO HERE WE ARE 3 DAYS LATER AND STILL NO HOT FIX FOR THIS ISSUE...

WHAT AM I PAYING MY SUBS FOR SINCE LAUNCH.. TO BE LEFT WITH LESS STATS THEN

OTHER CLASSES... COME ON BIOWARE SORT THIS OUT -

HAVE YOU HEARD OF CUSTOMERS SERVICE ??:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

A bug like this is gamebreaking and should have been hot-fixed as soon at it was discovered.

Game breaking not being able to buy elite warlod equipement for a 1-3 extra stats) yes truely gamebreaking.

However I do agree this should already have been fixed. A bit like PVP balance.

I had my ticket closed with the generic "passed to Devs to look in to" message.... :(

I want my Elite chest, but refuse to go grind out a medic one, just to get the combat tech one i want, just because the devs cant get 'combat tech' and 'combat Medi'c the correct way round.......

:mad: