Have to buy Action bars? REALLY?!

Dobah

What the heck are you going to do at level 50 as a F2Per anyway?

Do believe this is the end of the THREAD. :D

(and may the god or gods that exist forgive me, I actually sorta agreed with Andryah, and that is frightening).

Edited by Roalmo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Point is people don't come to play a F2P game that forces you to pay $15. The best way to deal with this is to Charge people for Cosmetics and Game Updates, but not UI functions.

but you said you wanted to support the game, that you wanted this game not to fail.

So why are you not subbing?

I've never understood the whining from F2P people. If you honestly cannot afford $15 a month then maybe you should forget about gaming and focus on getting a decent job? Also don't give me the, "I don't pay cause its not worth it star wars sucks!", if the game isn't worth $15 to you then don't bother playing at all.

Give me a break. Paying for ui elements is stupid. I'M willing to pay money for things but not that. Some of the other restrictions make sense but this is just plain stupid. I understand you want to defend your game but everywhere else online agrees that this is a load of bs.

Funny how you say "everyone online" agrees with you, but you seem to be in the minority here.

Face the facts, you don't want to pay to play, you want a free game with no strings attached. You can get by with 2 bars, but if you want the convenience of 3 or 4, then pay the fee, it really isn't very much cash at all, maybe $5 at the most, seriously, are you that cheap?