Sound gone frome Client Startup

ManOfOne

Mine did that too. My wife's computer right next to mine still makes the sound, though. Not sure how it happened but one day the client on my pc just stopped making the sound. The sound in the game is still fine but I get nothing on client startup like you.

The only time I hear it anymore is after patching.

That's what they moved it to.

This has actually been modified since several patches back, like a month or two ago.

Instead of it occurring everytime you start it up and it has the 100% ready, it only applies if there's a patch that needed downloading and finishes. If there are no patching involved with the start up, then there is no sound.

Sent in a couple requests about the issue but keep getting a response back telling me that I need to turn on the sound in options to hear sound in game. I have made it clear what I am asking. Guess they don't like reading ticket issues anymore :(

Sent in a couple requests about the issue but keep getting a response back telling me that I need to turn on the sound in options to hear sound in game. I have made it clear what I am asking. Guess they don't like reading ticket issues anymore :(

I don't blame them. This is really really minor. It's not worth their time compared to game-breaking issues.

I don't blame them. This is really really minor. It's not worth their time compared to game-breaking issues.

Ya I know, I find it irritating though when a ticket isn't read and get a canned response to something that isn't even related to the issue.

I did get a response back and they changed it to be only when its patched and not every time it starts.