Servers are terrible!

DarthNordom

Come on Bioware the servers are just getting worse! It's almost unplayable in Section X, some flashpoints like Kaon are laggy like hell and fleet are so delayed.

And what I dont understand is that everyone are complaining about this and still you havent done anything!?

Come on Bioware the servers are just getting worse! It's almost unplayable in Section X, some flashpoints like Kaon are laggy like hell and fleet are so delayed.

And what I dont understand is that everyone are complaining about this and still you havent done anything!?

For me, zero issues. And I'm not afraid to say what server I'm on. Shadowlands.

Would be nice to list the servers you speak of.

Guess myself and the various people I was with doing HK yesterday were lucky. Maybe 1 ms more than usual.

its not about ms, its plain and simple LAG in its purest and dumbest form.

we had a grp in Heroic Aurora today, everyone from different countries experienced skills with like 1-2 seconds delay, while my ms was around 100-150 constantly. same bs yesterday and guess what same bs tomorow..

incompetence at maximum.

we had a grp in Heroic Aurora today, everyone from different countries experienced skills with like 1-2 seconds delay, while my ms was around 100-150 constantly. same bs yesterday and guess what same bs tomorow..

incompetence at maximum.

Exactly!

incompetence at maximum.

I've had a couple of issues in PvP seems to be server-side.

meh, maybe make a thread in the CUSTOMER SERVICE forum. you know, where you ask them for help. not in general where you can whine and cry because no one sees your thread

btw im not having this lag

I did. This was their responds:

Greetings GuillimanT,

In the controls section of the game options there is an option called Ability Action Queue Window, please set the time to .5 or 1 and click Apply.

Additionally, rapidly activating abilities can sometimes cause this inactivation to occur. Please try not to 'spam' the action in question and hit the key less than twice per second.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic