what Luke abilities can Sages get?

Macetheace

okay, we're hunting for osme interesting abilties for sages and a converse for sorcs ofc.. without a doubt, as the only caster class of this game, this class has least amount of offensive active abilities than any class in the game.

its like they fell short of ideas, ir emmber looking forward to hitting higher levels of sage to see what new abiliies and effects they would have onlky to find nothing but passives and heals and thinking, how come?

Heals we know can happen, cos I remember look learning how to do that on a planet as part of the EU stuff on him. But what about other things?

For starters i know sages/sorcs need more lightsaber abilties, and since we don't want them in melee range i was thinking.

1. A light saber a bility that he uses to slash and he acrobatically jumps back gaining distance. The same ability could let him jump to the target, stab it and flip back to range.

2. Lightsaber force control.. he stays at range casting, but throws his light saber forward and uses the force to control it, the lighstaber continues to duel the opponent in mele while the sage is at range. The sage can use the lightsaber abilities while casting too, like he can use his comapnion abilities hwile casting.

This way they can at least give the sage/sorc some of the assassin/shadow abilities because finally they'd have some use. The force control lightsaber can last for like a minute with a 3 min cooldown or something

... question is what other long range abilities can you give hte sage and sorc from the star wars universe? I'm really survived TK wave doesn't push people back a considerable distance, ora t least push them back to 30 yards from the sage.

Luke Skywalker NEVER did the floating lightsaber ability. Kreia from kotor2 was the one who used that ability. And last for a minute and cool down of 4? No. Thats basically having a fighting shield once every 5 minutes. Hell no

Want something like that? Last for 10-15 seconds usable once every 90 seconds.

that may be so, but the EU, has look doing some impressive things they can make ability versions of.

take the sages disturbance and telekinetic wave, they are basically the same thing with different visual effects. TK wave is like charging the air with so much force and accelrating it at a very high velocity towards a target, you could view disturbance as creating a disturbance using the force, powerful enough to do so and project it towards someone else.

however, abilities in-game are not necesarily to be taken literally as cannon is my opinion, but you can use more cannon from the extend universe to introduce some more abilities. so many abilities in the game are lifted straight from the movie, i waatched episode 1-3 recently first itme i have in a long time and certianly the first itme since i started playing this game and i recognised soo much in the films that's in the game, from abilities of troopers/jedi/sith/ bounty hunters/ agents /smugglers, scoundrels, gunslingers.. to terrain, cities, even KAas City is modelled after a particular part of coruscant that has a DArth SIdious scene, and off course music.. so much music tha'ts part of it.

Still, sages/sorcs are a bit short on abiltiies if you're making htem pure range, they need more stuff.

Stun mind, force push and force throw are the only sage abilities I remember Luke using. Although I remember him using a shield technique in one of the books.

and healing

but sage is suppose to be every force move you do without a lightsaber involved, but that is not exclusively true, cos ofc, knights can use force abilities - however they are different classes cos it was good to make two classes it just meant that one focused more so on the force abilities the other on the lightsaber, which is why it won't be wrong for sages to have more lightsaber abilties, like the floating lightsaber where he can use his special lightsaber moves from range while using other force abilities and acrobatic leaps to slash the target then jump back to range positoin, or if upslose min melee, rather than just jump back he could use a high damage lighstaber abiltiy that would jump on to the target, impale it with the light saber then push off in a back flip to a range position, kind alike Yoda does.