Illum dailies?

This seemed like the most appropriate place to post this, but can anyone explain the Illum dailies? I've been hearing about them now that I'm 50, but I'm not sure what/where they are exactly. Obviously on Illum, but are they in different towns and most importantly, do they say "daily?" I can probably figure it out if they do. What kind of rewards do you get?

90% of the quests on ilum are dailies. :)

That said, 90% of level 50 quests are dailies, and all heroic quests.

You get daily commendations, which can be turned in for different purple gear\mods on Mission Support vendors, also located in the main base of Ilum.

Edited by Skayte

Do they go away each day? The commendations I mean? I'm looking in my currency menu and I don't have Illum Commendations, I have daily commendations. I did both flashpoints on illum last night, then went to bed. Woke up today and .....don't have the commendations I picked up in the flashpoints.

Do they go away each day? The commendations I mean? I'm looking in my currency menu and I don't have Illum Commendations, I have daily commendations. I did both flashpoints on illum last night, then went to bed. Woke up today and .....don't have the commendations I picked up in the flashpoints.

The flashpoint ones are Corelia Commendations, the daily ones are Daily Commendations, there are no Ilum commendations.

Ilum and Belsavis has dailies for Republic.

Ilum and Balmorra has dailies for Empire.

They are basic kill this, do that quests, that each reward you 1 commendation.

Belsavis has several dailies for imps as well rewarding 3 marks for the heroic 4s and epic armorings/mods for heroic 2s.

• 3 months later...