New class and race ideas

Jasonreiyn

As much as I love TOR I often wonder as to how it is going to expand with both more races but also classes. I have actually given this some thought and was curious as to other people's opinions as to my idea's.

First, I'd really be interested in some cross idea classes. What I mean is this I believe that Imperial troopers and scoundrels as well as republic agents (SIS officers) and bounty hunters would be interesting additions to the classes. In addition I would also be very interested in a force sensitive class that was focused on Revans teachings instead of being either true Jedi or Sith but perhaps trying to work to maintain a balance between the factions. My last class suggestion would be that of a true Mandalorian. While I understand that most clans side at least nominally with the Empire they are relatively independent and as such could present an interesting story different then either the established BH or my purposed Republic BH class.

As for races I am sure I am not alone when I say I would love to be able to play a Wookie, but I would also be interested in Trandoshan which I feel would be a good counter point. I really enjoy Cathars and I feel they are cool, however I am more interested in Bioware creating story arcs that are more unique to individual races. Cathar of course have had to adapt within the Republic or mostly live as slaves within the Empire but for races that still have their own culture having stories that reflect their sensibilities and abilities would be very enjoyable. At least for me.

I would love to read what other people think of my idea, as well as look over other people's own thoughts on the idea of where the game will expand with classes and races.

The classes are essentially already there, the agent is the mirror to the smuggler, and the trooper is the mirror to the bounty hunter, I doubt they will add them as new classes, since they are against new story content.

As for Wookies and Trandoshians, track new the "Star Wars Christmas Special" from the eighties, I'm sure some website has clips at least, and listen to the wookies talking, that will tell you better than I why they will never do it.

Also Devs don't read this forum, try general discussion or the suggestion forum and they might listen.

Edited by AlexDougherty

:tran_cool::tran_cool::tran_cool::rak_03:I would personally love to play as a Trandoshan. In my opinion Bioware hasn't put in this species or even considered it because of the problem with language. The same goes for the Wookiee species. It would look kind of reduclious to see a Trandoshan speaking in the British accent of the sith warrior class. To solve a problem like this I suggest making subtitles for all the dialogue with a Trandoshan or Wookiee player. I do not know any instances in the game where Trandoshans are speaking English even though that they can. I really hope Trandoshans are added to the list of playable species. If it were added to the game, I would be more than willing to pay money to unlock it being that my favorite species is Trandoshan. Btw Bossk is the best lizard.:tran_cool: Edited by fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg

Not going to happen ever. After Lucas sold the licence to EA I am pretty sure he made a clause that banned anyone from ever revealing the Yoda species in its entirety.

course now that disney has the lisence would it suprise anyone to see a "planet of the yodas" in a future movie?

• 2 weeks later...

more than new classes it wold be great if they could write a storyline were you can change faction.

you get starter quest after lets say if y<ou r an assassin, the dark council betrays you, casts you out leaves you for dead etc; so you can chose revenge quest /story line or reivindication . the more yu go in one direction would also change how you powers look, lets say chapter 1 your lightning becomes project, etc, you could go forth or back with the quest story if you want . dunno; for every class you could actually do this; but that would cost way to much to implement i think.

as JK a sith does something terrible and yu withness it; you want revenge; you discover the power of your new rage,m etc; or you feel pity try to save him from the dark side; who knows...

you get the point