Question of the Day- 3/5

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Today's question of the day is....

What is your favorite Cartel Market Mount?

Undoubtedly mine is the Lhosan Manta. I recently got one out of a pack and man, it is just so sleek looking. I always preferred the "lean forward" mounts over the "standing" ones as is. It also nicely matches my all black social gear setup :rak_03:

-eric

Today's question of the day is....

Undoubtedly mine is the Lhosan Manta. I recently got one out of a pack and man, it is just so sleek looking. I always preferred the "lean forward" mounts over the "standing" ones as is. It also nicely matches my all black social gear setup :rak_03:

-eric

Same for me, but I do not own one yet :(

You're killin' me, man, I want one for my Warrior for the same reasons. :o

My favorite on my main (Bounty Hunter), though, is the Aratech Scythe. It matches her armor perfectly and is nice and sleek. I recently got the Ice, and while it has a similar color scheme, it's just got too much blue. :cool:

The recolored!

Oh wait... all of them are simply recolored by lazy people working for BioWare, except one or two...

:rolleyes:

Got no favorite, hate 'em all!

Edited by discbox

Rendili Nightshade all the way for me; I buy them when I see them cheap on the GTN, and pass them along to all my alts. I just love me the purple.

The one that looks like a pod-racer is quite nice, but I'm not of a mind to shell out actual money for it.

I haven't yet found a speeder that I feel is "must have". They're transportation. Meh.

Now don't get me wrong; I'm a car guy. Show me something that feels like the Star Wars version of that new Lamborghini that debuted at the Swiss Auto Show this week and I'll do whatever it takes to get it. :D

Edit: Pics: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/03/05/photos-lamborghinis-new-3-9-million-veneno-supercar/

Edited by DarthTHC

Rendii Nightshade is my favorite for my operative. It really fits her and I have her in the clandestine officer's armor and she looks fabulous, like an imperial agent should look.

I have 8 other characters and I really haven't found another I like so much. I'd love that design in black and chrome for my inquisitor. That would be awesome.