server populations

EbassTekniq

hello errybody, ive played since release of this game and i love it alot. but after taking a break for the past few months, and returning today, i notice that every server is either heavy or very heavy population, have they maby cut servers back TO much?

hello errybody, ive played since release of this game and i love it alot. but after taking a break for the past few months, and returning today, i notice that every server is either heavy or very heavy population, have they maby cut servers back TO much?

nope, all server is light population,

so no cut too much.

All servers are light population? Umm are we playing the same game? I can only speak for the NA servers but they are typically at Heavy.

http://i47.tinypic.com/11icmk2.png

Maybe we aren't playing the same game? I took this just now.

During Primetime all the servers except Jung Ma and maybe two others shoot up to Heavy for a few hours (With the aforementioned servers staying at Light or Moderate) but most of the day the servers seem to stay at Light or Moderate.

Once the free to play spree wears off in two, maybe three months it'll probably be back down to Light all day.

Edited by LegendaryBlade

If ur American, Swtor is great for you again with the merges...if ur from Europe its still pretty good for you....If ur liek me and play on APAC.....dont bother comming back to swtor if ur on Master Darnala or the RP server...30 ppl on fleet in prime time since 1.5 went live....or reroll like the rest of us on Dalborra, I already have 2 characters in thier 40s and legacy level 16, and forgetting abut my 50's and legacy level 44 on Master D...thats bioware for ya. and i'll admit dalborra seems to have a good increase in pop, jsut wihs thyed merge al lthe 3 servers to 1. EVERYONE WANTS THAT