<Aeon Knights> - Mature guild - Casual but Focused in Operations.

Reclaw

Name: Aeon Knights

Faction: Empire

Region: Europe

Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd (PvP)

Language: English

Focus: PvE Endgame, Social with organised PvP events.

Voice Chat: Teamspeak 3

Years old: 7

Community members: 200

Average Age: 30

In depth information:

Aeon Knights is an European online gaming community. Our history started in the beta stages of Lord of the Rings Online, but since then we have expanded into multiple games, including GW2 and tera. Currently we have a Wildstar, LOTRO, TESO and a SW:TOR division.

Our community has around 200 active members and we are growing every week. We also play other non-MMO games together, such as Battlefield, Civ, Diablo, Planetside 2 and we have spent a lot of hours discussing Skyrim on Teamspeak.

We are a moderate raiding guild, and have several weekly operation runs. Warzones, flashpoints, heroics and world bosses are also things we are going to keep actively on our schedule every week. In our calendar we will have everything listed so you can plan ahead what you want to sign up for. We are a medium sized guild of people with plenty who have been playing since launch. Our members are from all over Europe with all four corners of the continent strongly represented from the UK to Russia and from Sweden to Greece and most countries inbetween! We team up for GSF battles, Operations and have even had several real life meet-ups.

We are looking for loyal members who prefer a group achievement above their personal achievement. We are happy to accept people that want raid in our progression group. If you are dedicated and enthusiastic we can help you achieve this as long as you realize the longer term commitment it takes. We also accept and encourage social members which just want to be social or run storymode operations here and there. These will also be joined by other member's alts.

Our Teamspeak server is aways full and you can find someone to talk to there at anytime of the day and night!

<edit>

I have Become Community Lead for Aeon Knights and as a result we have changed the Guild Structure In SWTOR.

Please note that For Guild Administration purpose, this Post Will no longer be updated. <to forum admin, please lock / delete this post if poss>

The new Aeon Knights Recruitment post can be found at:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...07#post7462807

If you are interested in becoming a "dark knight" please follow the above link and you will be treated to a great gaming community.

Side note: Its been a great 2 1/2 years for me in swtor and leading this great group of players. And we have made sure that the guild is in good hands with a new Dark Triumvirate leadership.

Operative "cipher nine" Reclaw, Signing Off.......

<end transmission>

</edit>

Edited by Reclaw
Progress update

Ive been part of this amazing family since January this year and it really is a family there are many laughs shared on teamspeak and much banter to be had, The Operations are laid back and relaxed and theres always something going on. I have also tried many other games with Aeon Knights in the time and we really have a great community in all games. Come and join the FUN!

Pybo

• 2 weeks later...

Aeon Knights still looking for new members.

Pref Healers and range dps but every 1 is welcome

were a social casual guild that raids 2-3 times a week and we got all 8 man content cleared up to TFB

We have an active TS server.

Are you a social player and intressted in joining our guild or do you want more information about us visit our website,

http://www.aeon-knights.com

Figgs

Edited by NrDLeipe

Hello guys

I am playing SWTOR for like 1 month now and I am enjoying it a lot. Its been a while for me to play an MMORPG. I was working too hard and I was kinda lost with it, but with SWOTR I think i got it back. I used to play wow for likr 2.5 years since its begining but I quit it just before the 2. expension released. Our guild used to raid in to Coilfang Reservoir: Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep: The Eye we cleared em out, not hardcore but it was still good enough for end game :).

I used to play as a healer shaman, and I want to be a Bodyguard BH when I hit lvl50 (Character name: Oha). At the moment I am lvl 33 and arsenal specced to lvl faster.

As for me, not much to tell, 30 years old, from Turkey, working in ad films, fat-bald-and ugly lol.

Last thing I need in SWTOR at the moment is an immature guild, with a alot of screaming in team speak, reckless cursing (actually i like swearing but, you know what I mean lol).

Thats the main reason why I want to be in Aeon Knights.

Well I do hope these specifications are enough for you guys so we can play together.

Cheers

Efe.

I have been part of this great comunity we call Aeon Knights for about 1 year now and it has been one of the best experiences i had while playing an online game. I made alot of good friends during this time and had some of the funnyest TS chats ever.

So if you are looking for a bunch of people to enjoy this game with and have a good laugh while doing it this might be the right guild for you.

Alex / Swiftdeath

Edited by ivan_alexandru

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
BTW, I have posted a guild search post here. Check it out if you wanna know more about me.

Regitreer je op de site , gedaan heb ga met je muis naar explore kies forum en dan recruitement gedeelte swtor.

lees t ff door en vul de app in.

Ik weet niet wat je main is maar voor de tank is er geen plek kwa raids op t moment, we hebben er 5 lopen al.

Voor social gedeelte is er altijd plek.

Regitreer je op de site , gedaan heb ga met je muis naar explore kies forum en dan recruitement gedeelte swtor.

lees t ff door en vul de app in.

Ik weet niet wat je main is maar voor de tank is er geen plek kwa raids op t moment, we hebben er 5 lopen al.

Voor social gedeelte is er altijd plek.

Thanks for the answer, I'll do it today. I don't really have a main atm, I'm mostly leveling the Sentinel. But I would prefer to do the endgame content with my Imperial Agent, as it is my first character and I love healing.

If I were to play my PT again, I think I'm respeccing to DPS. Sadly my gear for him is all tankish, so I'm waiting for 1.6 to kick in to receive the new quest for Tionese gear and start all over again but as DPS.

• 1 month later...

We currently have a position to fill in our Core Operations team.

All applications welcome but we could really use more afficionados of the little green numbers. (aka Healers)

If you love the game and like a challenge, all the while keeping the mood casual, then consider joining us.

Ops are Monday & Wednesday (Thursday) 20CET 19GMT

If interested post here, contact the names listed in the original post, or check out aeon-knights.com

Edited by AesirUesugi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
We are looking for a few more good dps that like to tear things ups. We run 2-3 ops a weeks and dabble in pvp a bit. If you like a laid back guild and are willing to help others, this is the guild for you. Just apply on our forums or contact the names listed in the first post.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys

I'm a returning subscriber...been away for 9 months

I have a lvl 38 merc, and am looking for a good social guild to run with.

I'm 40, yes old I know, and based in the UK

Currently I'm grinding up to 55 as fast as I can,

• 1 month later...

Front page post is already outdated ;) => Progress is steady through the new Hard Modes. Still time and opportunity to join a guild where you can be part of the progress, where you can have fun and banter but still get some serious Operations time in. Somewhere where everyone knows you and you join a community to play other games/consoles.

Looking for all roles and Advanced Classes for Ops!

Also accepting and embracing social players.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Original post updated with the roles we're looking for! If you're looking for a stable moderate medium-sized guild with a relaxed attitude but with all the perks of a large dedicated community.

Active Teamspeak, great forums, guild events and organised progression Operations which have been running steadily for almost 2,5 years now.

• 4 weeks later...

I have Become Community Lead for Aeon Knights and as a result we have changed the Guild Structure In SWTOR.

Please note that For Guild Administration purpose, this Post Will no longer be updated. <to forum admin, please lock / delete this post if poss>

The new Aeon Knights Recruitment post can be found at:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7462807#post7462807

If you are interested in becoming a "dark knight" ;) please follow the above link and you will be treated to a great gaming community.

Side note: Its been a great 2 1/2 years for me in swtor and leading this great group of players. And we have made sure that the guild is in good hands with a new Dark Triumvirate leadership.

Operative "cipher nine" Reclaw, Signing Off.......

<end transmission>